What's your favorite continent?

Indar
15 (37.5%)
Amerish
10 (25%)
Esamir
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Planetside 2 - Free2Play - Ultimate Empire Showdown was terrible!! NC buffs soon  (Read 41511 times)

Apparently I just got 5 beta keys..

« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 03:18:52 PM by DaSord213 »

I plan on playing this when it comes out. Was never able to play the first one. Which faction should I join? Are there perks and benefits to each or are they just skins?

I plan on playing this when it comes out. Was never able to play the first one. Which faction should I join? Are there perks and benefits to each or are they just skins?
Each faction has their own weaponset with different perks/abilities and they have their own faction specific vehicles, too.

vanu
they have hover tanks, no bullet drop, probably the best music, and aren't friends like new conglomerate players

alternatively, terrans, they have the most satisfying weapon sound effects, nicest aesthetic, and second best music
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 08:30:01 AM by Qwepir »

Installing right now c:

Anything I should know once I start playing?

vanu
they have hover tanks, no bullet drop, probably the best music, and aren't friends like new conglomerate players

alternatively, terrans, they have the most satisfying weapon sound effects, nicest aesthetic, and second best music

thats all a matter of opinion, i personally like the vanu theme but the NC music has really grown on me ;-;

NC look the most robust, TR looks the most empire-listic, and VS still look like nerds in purple jumpsuits

I though this was supposed to be a F2P pay to win?

sniping xeno-lovers since 1969
so many kills, so many certs...

So I don't play Planetside for a few weeks.

SURPRISE! HERE'S 6 GIGS OF DATA! GO DOWNLOAD IT!

Can't decide between Vanu and NC. Also, is it still in beta? If so does anyone have a spare key?

Can't decide between Vanu and NC. Also, is it still in beta? If so does anyone have a spare key?

not nc they're dumb
terran republic is best but if you HAVE to choose one of those two go vanu

Oh my god these flying controls are loving horrible, is there any way to make them act like blocklands flying controls? As far as I know it's not possible to rebind mouse movement :(

NC look the most robust
That's not how you spell "painfully bland and generic".

Go VS. I'll give you a key.

Oh my god these flying controls are loving horrible, is there any way to make them act like blocklands flying controls? As far as I know it's not possible to rebind mouse movement :(
Blockland's flying controls are terrible for flying why would you want to emulate it.