What's your favorite continent?

Indar
15 (37.5%)
Amerish
10 (25%)
Esamir
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Planetside 2 - Free2Play - Ultimate Empire Showdown was terrible!! NC buffs soon  (Read 41963 times)

Main server is us east 01. And yes I'm NC: Sord213 is my ign
Same.

You know what this means?

Colbac is mine by the way.

mine's west 03
east was full or something

Bump. I think they optimized it a bit because I can play it at much better FPS than before.

I'm playing at EU 03.
NC.

Got my motha loving Download
Who is gonna be my comrades in the Vanu

Got my motha loving Download
Who is gonna be my comrades in the Vanu
no one
vanu sucks
quite literally vanu is terrible i think they nerfed their weapons or something i don't know

12 man voice squad hiding in enemy bases this is so much fun. both when you're in the zerg and just a 12 guy squad

edit: our infantry squad of 12 just got surrounded by like 6 reavers and got owned!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 12:44:17 AM by heedicalking »

why is the only counter for air units more air units
ground-based AA is so terrible it isn't even funny
no one
vanu sucks
quite literally vanu is terrible i think they nerfed their weapons or something i don't know
their guns are placeholders iirc
also they don't suck, they were taking up half the map with 20% pop earlier today

i think they're adding a skyguard turret for it.

i think they're adding a skyguard turret for it.

the skyguard is in but apparently it sucks

no one
vanu sucks
I tried TR and NC and although i feel better with their weapons I do feel like being Vanu still

I tried TR and NC and although i feel better with their weapons I do feel like being Vanu still
Vanu and TR are fun to fight. NC is just a pain in the ass.

Last night a squad of 12 of us were in a galaxy just going from base to base capping it. Two medics, a max, a couple heavies, couple light assaults, couple engies, and one more dude can't remember what he was. We went from only having around 4 territories to owning half the map and we only had ~20% pop. It was great. That was on another server as I couldn't connect to my normal one. I may stick with that server from now on.

i hate how the air vehicles dont spawn sitting on the pad. it makes it harder to load up a liberator especially with many of the bases are positioned on steep cliffs or when there are enemies right below.