What's your favorite continent?

Indar
15 (37.5%)
Amerish
10 (25%)
Esamir
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Planetside 2 - Free2Play - Ultimate Empire Showdown was terrible!! NC buffs soon  (Read 41969 times)

2. Confidentiality.

2.1 Confidential Information Defined. "Confidential Information" shall mean: (a) any and all information relating to or contained in the Beta Software, Beta Program and/or the Game, including, without limitation, information relating to: (i) the performance, capabilities, bugs and contents of the Beta Software, (ii) Recipients feedback and comments, (iii) any other Beta Program participants feedback and comments, and (iv) any SOE employees feedback and comments, (b) the terms of this Agreement, and (c) any and all information relating to the future or proposed games, services or business operations of SOE. Confidential Information includes, without limitation, all such information disclosed to Recipient prior to Recipient accepting this Agreement. Recipient acknowledges and agrees that the Confidential Information constitutes valuable trade secrets of SOE.

2.2 Confidentiality Obligation. Recipient shall keep the Confidential Information in confidence and shall not publish, disclose, or otherwise make available, directly or indirectly, any Confidential Information to any third party. However, Recipient may disclose the Confidential Information in accordance with a judicial or governmental order; provided, however, that Recipient shall give SOE reasonable written notice prior to disclosure and shall comply with any applicable protective order or equivalent. ONCE THE COMMERCIAL VERSION OF THE GAME HAS BEEN RELEASED BY SOE TO THE PUBLIC, RECIPIENTS CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATION SHALL CONTINUE ONLY WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS BETA PROGRAM AND ALL FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS (WHETHER FROM RECIPIENT, ANY OTHER PARTICIPANT, OR FROM SOE EMPLOYEES).

NDA anybody?

Oh war story
So i was going on a small stealth patrol thing and i was crossing a bridge. I stop and am like the hell is that and I am like holy stuff its a tank. Before it comes over the horizion i run under the bridge and i hear explosions and realize a friendly tank that was not far behind me was destroyed. As it crosses i go out and 3 more come out andi go back into hiding. After that I snuck up to the enemy base behind a boulder, and got killed.
Only like 15 min later i find the same bridge and its an all out war for that bridge with tanks and infantry and it was insane.

I love this game

Welp I think i may go back to my PS1 roots and start playing more as the TR. It feels better than the Vanu but my Vanu character is still higher level and stuff so i will be switching

« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 11:46:20 AM by viper30000 »

i was in the tech test
Bastard. :P

But yeah, it's cool to talk about it now guys! :D

So how do you guys like the new IRNV?
I personally love it, got me to play infiltrator actually.
I hope they release some certifications for the infiltrator soon though, i really would like one of these alternate cloaking abilities..
Or just a new gadget to use. :P

Bastard. :P

But yeah, it's cool to talk about it now guys! :D

So how do you guys like the new IRNV?
I personally love it, got me to play infiltrator actually.
I hope they release some certifications for the infiltrator soon though, i really would like one of these alternate cloaking abilities..
Or just a new gadget to use. :P
I just want a shotgun. I'm sick of using my sniper as one, it feels unfair.

>driving around in sunderer
>lightning starts shooting at me
>RAMMING SPEED
>it EXPLODES
>mfw

This is what it looked like last night for US East 2.

Anyone still crashing? I can run the game fine now, but its bugging me how I can only play for a hour and then it crashes.

This is what it looked like last night for US East 2.
wow
people seem to swarm to terran for some reason. I guess it's the red and black makes them feel like a ninja or something idk. All them new people font know there are other factions :(

Holy ass paste i take back what i said about being vanu only again, i started sniping for TR and i am talking getting 20 kill streaks. I was destroying and being a badass going stealth and ambushing. So awesome. I was taking super aggressive sniper approaches and more than once i was able to kill a guy who was attacking me before he killed me. I am definitely gonna be the designated long ranged sniper for now on TR.
I will still play as Vanu though

When does this come out of beta? I wanna play it.