I'm Sorry. ~Glass

Author Topic: I'm Sorry. ~Glass  (Read 10586 times)

Guys, I think it would be alright to get mad at him when he's actually doing something wrong but he's coming humbly before you all!

You'd all want second chances if you were in his position. I honestly don't see why you guys have to be so harsh, I deeply appreciate what Glass is doing right now, humbleness is a sign of maturity :D I can see that the experiences Glass has gone through has definitely matured him.

You have my thumbs up Glass <3

And thats where your wrong. Trying is not Failing. And you are  right. I need to 'Do'.

Also. Im not Trolling. :/

I know you are not trolling.

Saying "Trying" means you will Try, but you will not have full dedication to Do it.

What Sirherg1 said though

You have my thumbs up Glass

Guys, I think it would be alright to get mad at him when he's actually doing something wrong but he's coming humbly before you all!

You'd all want second chances if you were in his position. I honestly don't see why you guys have to be so harsh, I deeply appreciate what Glass is doing right now, humbleness is a sign of maturity :D I can see that the experiences Glass has gone through has definitely matured him.

normally id forgive a person but hes come back saying "im sorry" and then turned around and did the exact same thing that i cant forgive him anymore

normally id forgive a person but hes come back saying "im sorry" and then turned around and did the exact same thing that i cant forgive him anymore

unless he proves to by not being stuff that hes changed

gtfo
you've had enough "chances", you obviously shouldn't be in close conjunction to other functioning members of society.
Why are you such a richard to people who forget up once or twice? I didn't see the topic comedy posted about him maturing, but I'm sure you went ahead and stuffted all over that as well.

Why are you such a richard to people who forget up once or twice? I didn't see the topic comedy posted about him maturing, but I'm sure you went ahead and stuffted all over that as well.
Well Comedy I'd understand. To me, I saw him apologizing as somewhat of an automated response. He continued to talk the exact same way but just attached sorry to every post.

Here, I can see in this thread and through PM's that Glass has had a change of attitude.

Thank you. So much :)

I know you are not trolling.

Saying "Trying" means you will Try, but you will not have full dedication to Do it.

What Sirherg1 said though

You to :)

He downright hates me. I dont actually remember what i did to him that was so bad. :/ I barely know him..

Your loss.
How, all he's ever done is richard around with the community. You should say it's my loss when it's my choice.

How, all he's ever done is richard around with the community. You should say it's my loss when it's my choice.
Umm that's exactly what I did..

You made your choice to not accept it and I said it was your loss lolol

Not ignoring how much i forgeted up but.. You don't have the perfect rep either. You trolled the Forums and In-Game quite a few times. And back when i was Moby. When ever you saw me you called me Pillsbury Dough Boy because I was on alot and you called me a fat stuff. :/

Not ignoring how much i forgeted up but.. You don't have the perfect rep either. You trolled the Forums and In-Game quite a few times. And back when i was Moby. When ever you saw me you called me Pillsbury Dough Boy because I was on alot and you called me a fat stuff. :/
I never trolled anyone ever, don't throw stuff at me thats not true.
I'm just saying you dug your to far for me to forgive.