Author Topic: Steam Megathread - Sales for all  (Read 97250 times)

I might get Bully: SE

God damn it I just spent all my money on SR3
fngnwekgfwek;leg

so i just sign into my parents comcast account to check and see if theres any extra bandwidth this month and i see this

forget yeah just in time for the steam sale

Realize that says ENFORCEMENT is suspended. The rule is there, bandwidth could still be monitored, and if they start enforcing it again you'll just get instantly shut off (If you go over).

Realize that says ENFORCEMENT is suspended. The rule is there, bandwidth could still be monitored, and if they start enforcing it again you'll just get instantly shut off (If you go over).
They just do a warning if you go over, anyway.

That's when they come up behind you with the bat.

Im looking to buy arma2:co and if the new ghost recon somehow goes on sale, that.

but no christmas :c
He says there is no difference. Instead of one special day of getting something he can just randomly ask for games.

I want Secret of the Magic Crystals to go on sale, Fortix, and Assassins Creed Revelations.

Hopefully my card will get it's big ka-ching in, and I'll be able to cash in on these deals.  Looking forward to Saints Row 3, maybe Anno 2070.

Im wanting poker night at the inventory to go under 1.10 dollars because I have 1.09 in my steam wallet

I give up there's no summer sale.

Pack your bags and go home folks.

be patcient big boiii!!  I'm guessing it starts tomorrow

be patcient big boiii!!  I'm guessing it starts tomorrow
Or the day after, or the next day...

well all we can do is

It's going to start on the fourth and be called the steam summer barbecue sale.

Source: I'm psychic