Gay Marriage v.1000

Author Topic: Gay Marriage v.1000  (Read 20815 times)

I'm okay but only if my buttocks are not invaded.
>implying gay people want nothing but the asses of teenage boys on the internet

I saw it. Can you elaborate how you are bi but against something you are yourself?
Exactly what I don't get.
Same thing with Frontrox, he's not for gay marriage or gay pride.

Also for those to damn lazy to look heres the quote

Click it you lazy bastards

It's evil and homoloveuals need to think themselves over. I find it disghusting now that we can't even define who's a man and who's a woman because for all we know they could be a tranloveual and we don't know it. It disghusts me.

Of course man has had this whole problem since the beginning of time. So it's nothing new, society has become more twisted and corrupt to where such things that were once considered shameful and horrible are now embraced and celebrated.
tl;dr: bla bla religious reason.

The whole "religious authority" reason is invalidated over and over again because of the sole fact that it's a separate institution enforcing it's will on people, specifically, people that aren't even belonging to the church in any way.  If the church doesn't want this to happen then the church should have done better in ensuring total control over governments.

Omg alyx ur space core?

There isn't a issue but my mind doesn't like it. They can get married just keep it away from my area.. Please.
Lets me happy that I opened my mind up more to allow homoloveuals to be friends with me.

Also don't blame me blame... well still its my fault but its also my republican to hell town.

Your mind doesn't like it so gay people can't marry in your area? The forget?
Its wrong and it should continue to be not allowed.

And I'm not Christian.
lol. christian =/= bigot.
Dude.. They can be gay if they want.
Also guys check out my post in the secrets thread.
Shocking what I said.
Then I'd accept it because we was always friends.

Don't get me wrong now, I have gay friends.
That's like saying "YOU CANT VOTE CAUSE IT FREAKS ME OUT, monday" and when people get angry, replying "its ok i have a black friend"
It's evil and homoloveuals need to think themselves over. I find it disghusting now that we can't even define who's a man and who's a woman because for all we know they could be a tranloveual and we don't know it. It disghusts me.

Of course man has had this whole problem since the beginning of time. So it's nothing new, society has become more twisted and corrupt to where such things that were once considered shameful and horrible are now embraced and celebrated.
But if a gay person is born gay, and can't decide to be straight, isn't it immoral to not let them marry the one they love?
I could easily go on Google and search this and have for than 100 results telling you why its wrong.
Post the results then?

To all the "its ok if they dont try to forget me" people

do you try to forget every damn girl you see on the street?

I'm okay but only if my buttocks are not invaded.

Oh come on!

Omg alyx ur space core?
Are you space?

Your mind doesn't like it so gay people can't marry in your area? The forget?lol. christian =/= bigot. That's like saying "YOU CANT VOTE CAUSE IT FREAKS ME OUT, monday" and when people get angry, replying "its ok i have a black friend"But if a gay person is born gay, and can't decide to be straight, isn't it immoral to not let them marry the one they love?Post the results then?

To all the "its ok if they dont try to forget me" people

I make no sense do I?

This isnt directed at me but yes.

i really dont give a damn
let them do it

i support it 100%

i think it's completely unconstitutional for our government to deny equal rights to someone just because of their loveual orientation. if gay people want to get married, let them.

edit: everyone ignore planr, he's obviously a batstuff insane, right wing bigot who can't see clearly through his delusions of religion
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 09:05:53 PM by Solid »

Are you space?
I make no sense do I?
No. Figure yourself out boy. If you can't explain it, try and fix that.
This isnt directed at me but yes.
omg so hot, 73 year old grandma no teeth pron wowe

*goes to say something
Damn it you got me there....

forget it Alyx out I can't argue here.
I lose :c

They'll get their rights but no promises everyone will accept them.
I suppose I could allow it but as long as its not near me.

The ability to admit defeat says good stuff about your character.

I'm 100% okay with it, I just can't imagine myself staring at a man's ass and going MMPH, I WANT ME SOME OF THAT!

i support it 100%

i think it's completely unconstitutional for our government to deny equal rights to someone just because of their loveual orientation. if gay people want to get married, let them.

-

Good point, that is the worse that can happen.

No. Figure yourself out boy. If you can't explain it, try and fix that. omg so hot, 73 year old grandma no teeth pron wowe
Alright I figured this out.

---
I don't support it but I don't dis-allow it.
I don't care if they want to, they can. As long as I don't have to see their affection to one another in public.
Then again I hate all affection in public so yea.

The ability to admit defeat says good stuff about your character.
Yes I admit defeat.

I'm 100% okay with it, I just can't imagine myself staring at a man's ass and going MMPH, I WANT ME SOME OF THAT!
they're born with the urge for man richard

also, i hate how people think that if you support gay rights, that makes you gay. if i also support black rights, does that make me black? if so, awesome