Author Topic: Discuss mini heart attack moments.  (Read 5513 times)

That moment when your friends make too much noise outside at night and then the cops show up, and before they notice its the cops they start yelling "WANNA PICK UP SOME HOOKERS" at the cops.

...Damn when I saw that badge on the car I was like oh stuff. lol.
Lol you have some stupid frien.... Wait I have no room to talk on that one :/
My friends are smart enough not to yell at a cop but dumb enough to flee the scene.....

This, and going down as well
It's like
"forget WHERE'D THE loving FLOOR GO"
This

When you're texting someone and some random person looks over your shoulder

that scares you? well. okay

I'll be banned for spamming "this" lol

When your dad catches you looking at MLP toys at the toy shop.

When your dad catches you looking at MLP toys at the toy shop.
What'd he say?

I forgot this:
When you see your door open when you got research open as well, yay for the extra tab lol.

yay for the extra tab lol.
I almost always keep open iTunes and Windows Explorer (probably in my music/pictures folder) open just in case
etc etc
I thought you were me for a second...

What'd he say?

I can't exactly remember his reaction, but during the car ride home, I had to explain to him that there's a whole internet fandom. He seemed to understand, although he did laugh most of the time.

I almost always keep open iTunes and Windows Explorer (probably in my music/pictures folder) open just in caseI thought you were me for a second...
That works.
Or just have a game up and then switch it over to that when they walk in.
Of course I can look at research with my father around, he doesn't care lol. He knows about my naked woman stash. And so does my sister :p

I can't exactly remember his reaction, but during the car ride home, I had to explain to him that there's a whole internet fandom. He seemed to understand, although he did laugh most of the time.
Hm that went better than expected, my dad would probably be like "YOU loving friend! GET THE forget OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW!"
/strict parent..

When you see a newbie's poor little topic being shat on en masse

Except the heart attack was soon replaced by hate for all humanity
ok. thats the second time you've linked to your drama. we get it. you're super cool because you made a drama topic!

When you body feels unbalanced in you sleep and it feels like your falling.

When you body feels unbalanced in you sleep and it feels like your falling.
this.

ok. thats the second time you've linked to your drama. we get it. you're super cool because you made a drama topic!

okay let's not turn this into an argument.

when a friend linked me to a shock site and i wasn't really that shocked by the image itself but i was panicking because i thought it had a virus(it might have but my computer hasn't imploded yet)