Author Topic: -check other topic-  (Read 9152 times)

« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 12:39:37 PM by indyjones »

Best of luck to you two.

I can't wait to see how these will be used in the future :o

Are you both planning on animations and such?

Hands, reloading, ammo, etc.?

Best of luck to you two.

I can't wait to see how these will be used in the future :o

Are you both planning on animations and such?

Hands, reloading, ammo, etc.?
As much as we know how and have effort to do

Oh thank god, cant wait to spy it up.

Do all the weapons
ALLLL OF THEEEM WITH THE EFFECTS

good luck!

Do all the weapons
ALLLL OF THEEEM WITH THE EFFECTS

good luck!
100% NO EXCEPTIONS

forget yes...I hope they have a great and solid ammo system. I think Demian also started with a lot of models, including the ammo pickups, I wonder if he would pass them on?

I can't script or model, anything I could help out with aside from collecting sound files? I was thinking of remaking cp_Gorge in Blockland, it should work out well due to the blocky-ness and lack of terrain (for the most part, compared to other maps!)

forget yes...I hope they have a great and solid ammo system. I think Demian also started with a lot of models, including the ammo pickups, I wonder if he would pass them on?

I can't script or model, anything I could help out with aside from collecting sound files? I was thinking of remaking cp_Gorge in Blockland, it should work out well due to the blocky-ness and lack of terrain (for the most part, compared to other maps!)
Yeah builds would be great!

Oh thank god, cant wait to spy it up.
Also, how do you plan on making things like the soldier's Steel boots that reduce rocket jump damage?

Also, how do you plan on making things like the soldier's Steel boots that reduce rocket jump damage?

They can just modify player::damage, check if the Gunboats are equipped, check if it's self damage coming from below and then decrease the damage value.

They can just modify player::damage, check if the Gunboats are equipped, check if it's self damage coming from below and then decrease the damage value.

Awesome, I'm looking forward to seeing progress!

Also, please make the more non-normal weapons accurate. For example for Sniper Rifle variants, don't just make it click to fire, wait, click to fire. Add actual scoping, charged shots and headshots.

Pro dead ringer, eternal reward spy right here!
These Will be better than the...Old Set.

This will be great.  :cookieMonster:

finish nao pls?