Poll

Why are there more votes on that last poll then there are people who post in this topic?

I dunno
13 (61.9%)
Me neither
8 (38.1%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: [100x70] Cerebrated Chronicles - Who thought a party of 8 was a good idea?  (Read 301143 times)

funny. my temperature sky-rocketed today as well.

Yeah my sickness is getting worseways. Ill update if I ever feel better.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 11:33:12 PM by Menen »

Donut worry about updating i will wait till you get better ALSO i made this guy a while ago for some reason
Also gonna try my hand again with making a character after i realised how horrid my last one was

I need to make a room full of useless mages 'n stuff that I will most likely recolor and reuse later. If anyone would like to assist me by making some magically looking dudes and dudettes i'd appreciate it greatly. Ive gotten a few so far, mainly those of some of the other races. Just go crazy.

how about I make a "wizard part sheet" so you can hook them up to a randomizer or something

how about I make a "wizard part sheet" so you can hook them up to a randomizer or something

Sounds good to me. Honestly, being sick really renders my creativity useless.

HOWEVER I dont want you guys to feel like i haven't been doing anything.

So look what i did like 1 week ago

No idea why i made them so soon.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 02:43:08 AM by Menen »

Menen's Bizarre Adventure!

that's nenem you dumby

I was referring to how those masks would make a similar plot to Jojo's Bizarre adventure :U

verton's mask, happy mask, power ranger mask, teamkiller mask, there's-a-hole-in-my-head mask, STARMAN MASK, boo mask, ant mask

ftfy

there was nothing to fix.

besides you didn't even follow the color scheme