Poll

Do you think Mr. Hartman should put his game on Steam Greenlight for us to vote on?

Yes!
No. (Specify)
I'm not sure...

Author Topic: ▓ [BLOCKLAND ON STEAM] Let's get Blockland elected for Steam Greenlight! ▓  (Read 19124 times)

But we'd have more friends floating around, and that would counter you're proposition our old cigarettes would get lost in the new aggressive friend pack!
I'm fine with that.

I think it would be nice to get more exposure to more people, and steam could provide that. I wish Blockland had more people. I think the only problem that I can personally see is the issue with offline mode, but I don't know...

I highly support this.

Steam is a great platform and blockland would flourish on it.

But we'd have more friends floating around, and that would counter you're proposition our old cigarettes would get lost in the new aggressive friend pack!

In your scenario it seems anyone that is new is a friend. I honestly don't think anyone should give a stuff what you think. You see this game as some little "secret club" and don't want anyone else to get in on that. If more people is your only argument against Blockland being in Steam, I think you need to grow up.

Dunno if anyone has mentioned it but add-ons and the Steam Workshop could make a pretty cool combo if this ever does go on Steam.

As long as Steam is not required to run Blockland and is only used for publicity, this would be a great move.

Cant you use the add a non-steam game function then it would be just like playing it on steam if it was available on steam.

Cant you use the add a non-steam game function then it would be just like playing it on steam if it was available on steam.
We are saying that we want it on Steam so that we get more players.

We are saying that we want it on Steam so that we get more players.
I know that I was just thinking that you will also talking about this and i think the blockland preview would be a good video then they would add a couple pictures of awesome builds.

Steam Workshop compatible with Blockland?
jizzzzzzzz.

Is this happenes and it does win:
All the Servers would flood.
Updates less often(More People finding More Glitches and servers overloading)
More hackers
Alot of newbies who dont co-operate.
Alot of People about 30000 and Minus would leave due to the mass of noobs.
No more BL_IDs                                  ^
Lack of Good Servers ( Stated Up here) |

THIS SHALL AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
Some games shouldnt ever.

Is this happenes and it does win:
All the Servers would flood.
Updates less often(More People finding More Glitches and servers overloading)
More hackers
Alot of newbies who dont co-operate.
Alot of People about 30000 and Minus would leave due to the mass of noobs.
No more BL_IDs                                  ^
Lack of Good Servers ( Stated Up here) |

THIS SHALL AND WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
Some games shouldnt ever.

The only hack in Blockland I've seen is crashing a server...

The only hack in Blockland I've seen is crashing a server...
People Hi-jacking servers.
Hacking into Admin Passwords banning everyone.
Also.
NO MOAR RTB

People Hi-jacking servers.
Hacking into Admin Passwords banning everyone.
Also.
NO MOAR RTB

How does one high-jack a server

and you can't hack into a password

you're only just wildly guessing

and if we don't have rtb anymore, we'll have something that is the exact same thing

How does one high-jack a server

and you can't hack into a password

you're only just wildly guessing

and if we don't have rtb anymore, we'll have something that is the exact same thing
Orly?
How does the Server Remember the Password for Admin, SA and the Server Itself? IT HAS A LOG INWHICH IT IS KEPT AND PEEPS CAN HAX INTEW ITZ
Hi-jack a Server Banish everyone De-admin all SAs because URHAX

EXACTLY? The same thing? So EVERYTHING still there? nop.