Author Topic: Bot events 2  (Read 10612 times)

Completely agree,

Better Bots 2012!

ugh, amade's bots are so buggy and hard to use.  Extreme amounts of support, please someone do this.

Bot events were ok at start, when they were easy to use. When an update came and some outputs (BotAttack for example) were removed, i stopped using it.
/support

I would like brand new bot events.

Bump. if this is ever made. directional events should be included. maybe have an advanced option to set a degree of rotation as well.

i'm really in need of this if i want my rpg to lift off.

Bump. if this is ever made. directional events should be included. maybe have an advanced option to set a degree of rotation as well.
That would be a great addition. I have no doubt this will be remade, but I'm just hoping sooner than later. this is a very good mod that many servers use, eventually people will find a need for it and make it if it isn't made now

bump, sorry for the double post

But I now have even more reason to support this suggestion. I've been having this issue for a long long time and what do you know- Bot events are the cause. :/

/support for it to be compatible with VCE and Slayer

It would be nice to add TDM and L4B support for people who don't like to use Slayer because its been causing a stuffload of crashes and ZAPT.

I really want this now, Bot events are one of my most used add-ons and now I can't even use it because it causes my server to have horrible lag, somebody please make this.

I really want this now, Bot events are one of my most used add-ons and now I can't even use it because it causes my server to have horrible lag, somebody please make this.

pay me one catrillion dollars, in pennies and it shall be done!

The bot events we have right now are fine actually, I haven't had any crashing.

De-loving a broken avatar is pretty easy, do /applyav then copy the events on the bot to a brick, re-Apply when needed.

Broken Spawns?

0 - Onbot killed/self/setvehicle/NONE
5000 - On bot killed/self/setvehicle/X

You can do a 'mock' setbottransform, just spawn another one of the exact same appearance on another vehicle spawn.

Bots can open doors, with a little eventing. However they de-spawn if the door shuts on them, even if you use "ifcontentvehiclestuck" or whatever it's called.
Could probably get them to work with team games as far as capturing points goes. They aren't very bright though.

Bots being able to intelligently drive vehicles would be nice, or at least being able to follow move orders while in vehicles.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 12:46:41 PM by Deadzone »

The bot events we have right now are fine actually, I haven't had any crashing.
They are very buggy. I haven't crashed because of them (has anybody?) but they're causing me lots of issues. They're incompatible with lots of different add-ons and just cause my server horrible lag, plus the current bot events can't ever be updated because Amade doesn't play Blockland anymore as far as I know.