Skateaton: The 4chan-loving overweight twelve year old with a skateboard.

Author Topic: Skateaton: The 4chan-loving overweight twelve year old with a skateboard.  (Read 12560 times)

I bought Skate another key. I feel like he didn't really deserve it and I didn't think it was fair that he got his key revoked but Robo_Noob (who is clearly an starfish) can just spawn another key out of his starfish.

Hope you learned your lesson, be happy you have good friends like us on the forums, Skate

I WANT BRAIN, GIVE ME BRAIN
WASH DOWN PAIN WITH CHAMPAGNE
SOUR DIESEL, HYDRO PLANE
WALKING DEAD, ZOMBIE GAME

His name is John and he hates every single one of you.
I love you all

Lolol I hope he applies what he learned here on Facebook as well.
Not sure if anyone can take your post seriously with your chloe avatar...

Lol I love his avatar, why would anyone not?

I guess we need a 3.0

I told him off on Steam a while back after I had enough of his bullstuff, he seemed nice a while back but he turned into a giant handicap.

20 dollars has been spent to get skateaton to take a break from the forums, looks like someone doesn't have priorities.

Like I said, almost evesryone here is guilty of 4chan using memes. You guys are just looking for a reason to get rid of him.

Like I said, almost evesryone here is guilty of 4chan using memes. You guys are just looking for a reason to get rid of him.

Difference between using something that originated on another website as a joke and going out of your way to make green text green, calling everybody newcigarettes/summercigarettes, and hotlinking from 4chan.

Did you read my post at all regarding your earlier post?

Did you read my post at all regarding your earlier post?
yeah, well, that's your opinion, man.

I bought Skate another key. I feel like he didn't really deserve it and I didn't think it was fair that he got his key revoked but Robo_Noob (who is clearly an starfish) can just spawn another key out of his starfish.

Hope you learned your lesson, be happy you have good friends like us on the forums, Skate
How does Robo being an starfish have anything to do with the fact that Skate cant afford a new key?