Author Topic: Skateaton: The 4chan-loving overweight twelve year old with a skateboard.  (Read 12672 times)

I wonder what badspot will do about this.
Nothing. Users can come back as much as they want. Badspot has said this. There's also no rules against sending people money. Though, I did have tens of keys deleted for doing that exact thing with Jimmg.

Nothing? You act like theres an unseen rule about buying keys for your friends.
Nothing. Users can come back as much as they want. Badspot has said this. There's also no rules against sending people money. Though, I did have tens of keys deleted for doing that exact thing with Jimmg.
Even with the new rule change... I just... have a strong feeling...

I have no opinion on Skateaton, but because of this thread I read through Robo___Noob's post history.  Looks like someone needs another $20. 

lose the 'tude, dude.

Holy stuff did you really spend 200$ for jimmg?

Holy stuff did you really spend 200$ for jimmg?
No. I just provided him with keys. Though this is different. I actually bought those keys. I just funded Robo Noob.

No. I just provided him with keys. Though this is different. I actually bought those keys. I just funded Robo Noob.
Fund me by buying me Steam games!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no opinion on Skateaton, but because of this thread I read through Robo___Noob's post history.  Looks like someone needs another $20. 

BUUUUUUUUUUURN

Double post for no edit, I'm going to be annoyed if I lose this forum account. It's the last variation of my name I can even think of. Slick555 sounds handicapped. I guess that's the next one. But whatever, I think of it as a subscription fee. If I have to pay $20 a month to play the Blockland Forums then I'll pay the twenty bucks.

There's a word for this.
Obsession.

can't wait til skateaton wakes up to this