Author Topic: Skateaton: The 4chan-loving overweight twelve year old with a skateboard.  (Read 12570 times)

skateaton doesn't need to take a break, i think he can stay, but he should just stop being egotistical and acting like an idiot to keep a hard-on 24/7.

skateaton doesn't need to take a break, i think he can stay, but he should just stop being egotistical and acting like an idiot to keep a hard-on 24/7.

You should listen to yourself sometimes maybe you'll learn something lol

You should listen to yourself sometimes maybe you'll learn something lol
wtf is in your pants that got you so fired up to attack me for no reason whatsoever.

wtf is in your pants that got you so fired up to attack me for no reason whatsoever.
He isn't attacking you.

That was a very well put together, convincing OP.

I'm not attacking you, I'm giving you wholesome advice.

wow he is a gigantic summercigarette by definition

what the hell
are your emotional defenses made from tissue paper or something?

I really dislike him, he is extremely loving annoying, and I agree with basically everything in the OP.

what the hell
are your emotional defenses made from tissue paper or something?
got a bit concerned that he replied to me in a way against me, doesn't mean i'm completely unstable lol.

sorry for 'overreacting'.

got a bit concerned that he replied to me in a way against me, doesn't mean i'm completely unstable lol.

sorry for 'overreacting'.
you are forgiven

I bought Skate another key. I feel like he didn't really deserve it and I didn't think it was fair that he got his key revoked but Robo_Noob (who is clearly an starfish) can just spawn another key out of his starfish.

Hope you learned your lesson, be happy you have good friends like us on the forums, Skate

Lolol I hope he applies what he learned here on Facebook as well.

I bought Skate another key. I feel like he didn't really deserve it and I didn't think it was fair that he got his key revoked but Robo_Noob (who is clearly an starfish) can just spawn another key out of his starfish.

Hope you learned your lesson, be happy you have good friends like us on the forums, Skate
you know skate didn't get his key revoked, right?