Would you donate?

Yes
6 (14.3%)
No
30 (71.4%)
Still deciding.
6 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Operation:Infiltration (IT'S DEAD, HOW NICE)  (Read 49780 times)

Okay, I'll apply:

In-Game Name: Joffrey
RTB: Yes
ID: 13767
Recommendations: GLaDOS, Ick (Destructinator), Lugnut, Badger, possibly more.

Why should you accept me?: Well, first off, that abusing-crap is way beneath me. Second, I believe in strict rules. Admins should not be bad-mouthed, rules followed, offenders punished, etc. I believe I can be a valuable asset to your team, just like the other good Admins you've chosen. I know I'll strive to do my best to ensure maximum gameplay. If you accept me, I look forward to administering and meeting with the rest of the team.

Just kidding. If you're recommended by Lugnut, you're DEFINITELY a good choice.

Thank you. I always try my best. ;)

Mysteroo had the idea to add guard dogs.

Mysteroo had the idea to add guard dogs.

Would guard dogs automatically chew or fight upon seeing a attacker? If so that makes defenders a bit OP.

Would guard dogs automatically chew or fight upon seeing a attacker? If so that makes defenders a bit OP.
nah, then we'd just have to add one more advantage to infiltrators, or disadvantage to defenders to balance it out

You could make it so the guard dogs didn't attack as such but just barked and growled when an attacker was in a certain radius? That would make it so the attackers would need to be as sneaky as possible. Once the dogs barked the defenders would be able to find/track down the attackers.

You could make it so the guard dogs didn't attack as such but just barked and growled when an attacker was in a certain radius? That would make it so the attackers would need to be as sneaky as possible. Once the dogs barked the defenders would be able to find/track down the attackers.
yeah, just edit the dogs so that they aren't a real threat, but they can give away your position. It'll just motivate people to be more sneaky

yeah, just edit the dogs so that they aren't a real threat, but they can give away your position. It'll just motivate people to be more sneaky
This might overpower them a bit but you could possibly make them kind of startle the attacker if he gets close enough. Slows him down for a few seconds or something. I don't even know if that's possible through torque though lol.

This might overpower them a bit but you could possibly make them kind of startle the attacker if he gets close enough. Slows him down for a few seconds or something. I don't even know if that's possible through torque though lol.
Slowing down would work by changing a players datablock for a short time. Or maybe some sort of strong screen shake effect.

Slowing down would work by changing a players datablock for a short time. Or maybe some sort of strong screen shake effect.
Forgot about screen shake, would probably work better than slowing them down.

Still adding stuff to the TWP list

More progress.
Building apps closed.

Okay, I'll apply:

In-Game Name: Joffrey
RTB: Yes
ID: 13767
Recommendations: GLaDOS, Ick (Destructinator), Lugnut, Badger, possibly more.

Why should you accept me?: Well, first off, that abusing-crap is way beneath me. Second, I believe in strict rules. Admins should not be bad-mouthed, rules followed, offenders punished, etc. I believe I can be a valuable asset to your team, just like the other good Admins you've chosen. I know I'll strive to do my best to ensure maximum gameplay. If you accept me, I look forward to administering and meeting with the rest of the team.
Accepted, Exception for you.

back, long gay work sorry guys. I finished work like 2 hours ago, then got stuck talking to a really nice girl... my host is being slow at replying to my IP request.