Would you donate?

Yes
6 (14.3%)
No
30 (71.4%)
Still deciding.
6 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Operation:Infiltration (IT'S DEAD, HOW NICE)  (Read 49759 times)

Okydokey, getting new IP For the server, and uploading mah add-ons (before next storm hits, hopefully)

What about a ctf with one flag? If the attackers manage to get the flag from the defenders base to their spawns/base/whatever before the time is over they win. Or the same with a VIP. The defenders can kill the VIP and vice versa, but the Attackers and VIP can't kill each other. If the VIP dies he will simply respawn in the Defenders base.

Okydokey, getting new IP For the server, and uploading mah add-ons (before next storm hits, hopefully)
I find that permanent bottom print and server info kind of annoying to be honest. Would be nice if you could at least turn off the former. Also please enable the fillcan and turn off admin-only for the duplicator.

What about a ctf with one flag? If the attackers manage to get the flag from the defenders base to their spawns/base/whatever before the time is over they win. Or the same with a VIP. The defenders can kill the VIP and vice versa, but the Attackers and VIP can't kill each other. If the VIP dies he will simply respawn in the Defenders base.
I find that permanent bottom print and server info kind of annoying to be honest. Would be nice if you could at least turn off the former. Also please enable the fillcan and turn off admin-only for the duplicator.
I agree with the VIP idea. There's a lot of possibilities. The vip could be one player on the infiltrators team that they have to rescue, or it could be a bot using onbotactivated > follow nearest player, or something like that.
And if there's no base for the infiltrators to bring the VIP back to, maybe there could be a helicopter or something waiting outside that you have to bring the VIP to in order to win

We need to talk to Lamebro about it, but he not been on all day, not even on steam

The bottom print server info will be to show your health and team soon.

Fillcan and dup will be fixed. soon.

In Game Name: Sir Troll
RTB (Yes/no): Yes
ID: 32969
Recommendations (Preferably atleast 2): Altruist (ID: 6434), RavenStar (ID: 28161), Officer Nickolaus (ID: 13679), and Raider246 (ID: 28391)
Why should I accept you: I'm very good with eventing overall. I'm a decent builder and am excellent at keeping the peace on a server. I would be one of those admins that gives your server a good name for their friendliness.
Accepted. Welcome into the team.

Sounds great, will add to OP.
Halp app pls

Just fill out this form below!:
In Game Name:Infinity
RTB (Yes/no)
ID:18233
Recommendations (Preferably atleast 2):Cookie Legend's pieces of crap he calls RPs. Other than that none.
Why should I accept you:I'm shy on building and eventing, but I do will in the administration and STFU R00LBREAKER section.
Denied, sorry but you do not seem like a person I would depend on for anything.

Quote from: Cookiez664
*Stuff about kids*
*Cough*Me*Cough*11*Cough*Mature*Cough*

Accepted. Welcome into the team.
Thank you very much. So, is the server open or passworded?

See, I'm older then the project manager

*Cough*Me*Cough*11*Cough*Mature*Cough*

ok wat you are mature nub, :) you're my mature lamebro.... lol

Thank you very much. So, is the server open or passworded?

PMing you.

Guys, I will not be able to upload the weapons or fill can until my Host finally gives me the new IP. for FTP. (I'll get it in about 1 hour I think.)

Also, just in case some one were to vandalize the server, please save after you or someone else has made any changes. We need to make sure all progress is safe.

See, I'm older then the project manager

Grammatically no.

I find it hard to write and spell, just because I can't write does not mean that I'm a young stupid kid.

I find it hard to write and spell, just because I can't write does not mean that I'm a young stupid kid.

I know you aren't stupid, in my opinion you're very intelligent.

P.S you say 5 days? Okay, I'll add your ID to the Mod list.

I'm in bottom set at school, lol, sorry about that, I lose my temper when bad stuff happen at home

Okay, I'll apply:

In-Game Name: Joffrey
RTB: Yes
ID: 13767
Recommendations: GLaDOS, Ick (Destructinator), Lugnut, Badger, possibly more.

Why should you accept me?: Well, first off, that abusing-crap is way beneath me. Second, I believe in strict rules. Admins should not be bad-mouthed, rules followed, offenders punished, etc. I believe I can be a valuable asset to your team, just like the other good Admins you've chosen. I know I'll strive to do my best to ensure maximum gameplay. If you accept me, I look forward to administering and meeting with the rest of the team.

Why are most apps now for admin, also I think we should get the warning add_ons, I use it on my servers and it seems to work.

The bottom print server info will be to show your health and team soon.

Fillcan and dup will be fixed. soon.
Just use Script_HealthBar and put some info sign in the spawn rooms that tell the players what to do. There's no need to put a permanent bottom print which players may find annoying.