Would you donate?

Yes
6 (14.3%)
No
30 (71.4%)
Still deciding.
6 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Operation:Infiltration (IT'S DEAD, HOW NICE)  (Read 49784 times)

I built a broken down car for an obstacle on the server earlier, when you get a chance- tell me what you guys think

I built a broken down car for an obstacle on the server earlier, when you get a chance- tell me what you guys think

I talked to Lamebro he said "hote".....

lol but as far as the bushes and trees go, landscape and nature are my weak point in building, so that may not happen. :c

Trees are sort easy, but bushes, idk

So far contents good for a start (Good job Mysteroo)
I might not be able to go on the internet at all for a while :l

I might not be able to go on the internet at all for a while :l

That's okay, I went in the server and made the basic layout of the map, now we just need to build all the stuff IN the map :)

P.S

Lamebro, give me a COMPLETE list of builders and your admins / super admins, remember, we don't want 10 super admins, the 5 I am starting you out with are good, they can all code and model. except for one. So they'll be able to help with the server if anything is needed. and I can code and model, if you need anything else. ;)

List of what I have:

Cowboy6

Wrapperup (codes only)

.:[Spacebar]:.

Gravity Cat (he will get SA of course)

YoungRotations

Lamebro1 (Cohost)      (you need SA and Cohost lol)

those are the SA's.

Admins:

Mysteroo

Dominator

Moderators:

Blockbuilder1 (not sure if I trust him with Admin.)

so that's only 9 Super admins, Moderators and Admins all together, that's a good amount. and I'm trying to keep Super admins people that WILL and CAN help the server in many ways. SA will also go to people that have helped the server in building // moderating. P.S never give someone SA right away, start them in Moderator, then they may proceed from there.

Once this list is completed, I will CLEAR the admin list. and remake it.

I made a fairly large map template, just put cover and stuff in there, then we start on the major tunnels, sewers, Tree's and bases.

I made a fairly large map template, just put cover and stuff in there, then we start on the major tunnels, sewers, Tree's and bases.
ok, also can I use the duplicator? Last time I was on the server I couldn't use it

ok, also can I use the duplicator? Last time I was on the server I couldn't use it

You're admin now. :)

Why you no trust, lol do not worry about it, I can't get a computer for a while now any way, not until next week at some point