Would you donate?

Yes
6 (14.3%)
No
30 (71.4%)
Still deciding.
6 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Operation:Infiltration (IT'S DEAD, HOW NICE)  (Read 49782 times)

The admin list is good.
Can anyone post pictures of new stuff on the server?

The admin list is good.
Can anyone post pictures of new stuff on the server?

Nothing special, we just made a template for the map.

Cookiez, why do you not trust me? Any way what the dig between a mod and a admin? I just use admin or sa (I do not really host now lol)

Cookiez, why do you not trust me? Any way what the dig between a mod and a admin? I just use admin or sa (I do not really host now lol)

My IGN is Mango.

Anyways, I don't trust you, cause you seem like a younger player, most younger players, are ass hats.  Moderator can only kick, they cannot

Warp, Ban, Admin menu.

they can only type !kplayername and it kicks them.

Plus, you have not been in the server. At all.

Well I'm sorry, but I been away from a computer for the last week, also you say I'm a younger player, so? What if I am, you can't just juge people by how there are, i meet some nice and cool young people who are younger than me.

Well I'm sorry, but I been away from a computer for the last week, also you say I'm a younger player, so? What if I am, you can't just juge people by how there are, i meet some nice and cool young people who are younger than me.

I just want mature people and some good moderators, that won't abuse.

I just want mature people and some good moderators, that won't abuse.

PM me if you want. Just realized that I need to fill out a form.

Guaranteed not to commit any of that abusing-stuff.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 11:47:53 PM by Joffrey »

Only suggestion: make a variant of the map with control points and infinite lives

Nope, it make it un-tactical, one life means that you can't just waste it. Also I only what the orb, I never really kick and like only 2 time I've ban, most bans on my servers are because of my friends.
cmon Lamebro sort this out
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 01:38:21 AM by blockbuilder1 »

In Game Name: Sir Troll
RTB (Yes/no): Yes
ID: 32969
Recommendations (Preferably atleast 2): Altruist (ID: 6434), RavenStar (ID: 28161), Officer Nickolaus (ID: 13679), and Raider246 (ID: 28391)
Why should I accept you: I'm very good with eventing overall. I'm a decent builder and am excellent at keeping the peace on a server. I would be one of those admins that gives your server a good name for their friendliness.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 03:07:19 AM by SkyHawk »

Sir Troll is actually a really good admin, I recommend him.

Hi, my ingame name is Officer Nickolaus and Sir Troll has been an admin at my server for a while now. He clearly shows understanding of how being an admin works and its responsibilitys. If you want a quiet and well-behaved server, you give this man a chance.
Thank you

I only what the orb, I never really kick and like only 2 time I've ban, most bans on my servers are because of my friends.
cmon Lamebro sort this out

Block, just do what many others will have to do, show us you're a good moderator, then you can advance.
In Game Name: Sir Troll
RTB (Yes/no): Yes
ID: 32969
Recommendations (Preferably atleast 2): Altruist (ID: 6434), RavenStar (ID: 28161), Officer Nickolaus (ID: 13679), and Raider246 (ID: 28391)
Why should I accept you: I'm very good with eventing overall. I'm a decent builder and am excellent at keeping the peace on a server. I would be one of those admins that gives your server a good name for their friendliness.

PMing lamebro about you.

Ok, but you have to wait five days (that when I'm back at overload lol)

Halp app pls

Just fill out this form below!:
In Game Name:Infinity
RTB (Yes/no)
ID:18233
Recommendations (Preferably atleast 2):Cookie Legend's pieces of crap he calls RPs. Other than that none.
Why should I accept you:I'm shy on building and eventing, but I do will in the administration and STFU R00LBREAKER section.