Would you donate?

Yes
6 (14.3%)
No
30 (71.4%)
Still deciding.
6 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Operation:Infiltration (IT'S DEAD, HOW NICE)  (Read 49760 times)

But.

What if I don't want SA :(

I can always give you co - host :D

I can always give you co - host :D
Aww hell no, that's my spot.

plz gim me i gife u  :cookie: for u tu  :cookieMonster:

Aww hell no, that's my spot.

plz gim me i gife u  :cookie: for u tu   :cookieMonster:

It was a joke, and I cant read the bold part.

It was a joke, and I cant read the bold part.
Well i know it was a joke lol.

I probably won't be on for like 3 hours lol  messing around with Guitar, Piano and Drums.

Cool, What happened on the server today?

GUIES I HAVE NEW WISE NEWS:
I have thought about people going in guns blazing and ruining the point of the stealth thing but the solution is simple: the main doors are locked which means you HAVE to go through the vent or break in from a window or something.
Disabling the main doors will encourage stealth.

Do you agree?

Also about the twp stuff, a new thing I though of is c4, you can plant this on extra doors and gates to make extra way, also can act as a decoy so the guards think they come though that place

Actually in the build I plan to have a forgetTON of different ways to get in and achieve the objective, not just like 2 vents.
Already thought of a good way to spawn kill

Please tell us so we can do our best to remove the possibility of spawn killing.

Please tell us so we can do our best to remove the possibility of spawn killing.
nah

Also about the twp stuff, a new thing I though of is c4, you can plant this on extra doors and gates to make extra way, also can act as a decoy so the guards think they come though that place
Good idea

???
I thought you guys were supposed to build content to go into the actual thing because I can't go on BL :L (for now)
Ok tomorrow we start serious stuff.