Would you donate?

Yes
6 (14.3%)
No
30 (71.4%)
Still deciding.
6 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Operation:Infiltration (IT'S DEAD, HOW NICE)  (Read 49744 times)

if i was a defender i would /sit and hold shift at the defense spots and kill all the attackers with the weapons that are def going to be overpowered

Explain how it works in the spawn or whatsoever, if they fail to cooperate, ban. :V
The problem is, that would cause people to say like "hey admin, that guy was totally just shooting a ton BAN HIM" take for example jailRPs with freekilling or whatever people call it.

So there needs to be some incentive or goal that encourages the attackers to be stealthy. Because tbh, this is exactly the same as the siege gamemode from TDM, except you want people to not shoot like madmen and try to 'sneak' around.

Also I started something similar to this a month ago. This is going to be cooler probably.

Lamebro why you no tell! I chould help with stuff pm if you need ma

Do you really need reccomendation to help lol? Its not like your applying to college...

Do you really need reccomendation to help lol? Its not like your applying to college...

I guess he wants GOOD builders.

if i was a defender i would /sit and hold shift at the defense spots and kill all the attackers with the weapons that are def going to be overpowered
I'l be sure to ban you then  :cookieMonster:

I guess he wants GOOD builders.
Lol who will reccomened if they don't see the person build?

Lol who will reccomened if they don't see the person build?
I didn't understand this

I didn't understand this

he means.

"Why would they recommend someone they have never seen building."

but
I didn't understand this

either lol

what if:

the infiltrators had a sniper rifle- unsilenced, very loud, plagued by horrifying inaccuracy problems if the player was moving at all (to discourage using it to directly attack), had very little ammo and was generally unwieldly in every way except for the fact that it did huge damage

the infiltrators had a knife that could instantly kill, but is generally too short ranged to use as a direct combat weapon (especially against the guard's horrible death machines)

any rounds fired by the infiltrators dropped debris that lingered for some significant time and stuck around long enough for anyone to be able to see them

any player hit by a bullet would not only cause a burst of blood to splatter on the floor, but for the player to drop debris for a little bit

infiltrators have a 'cleaner' item that can clean up debris to cover their tracks, but made a loud noise (a vacuum?)

the guards, when using their pistols, take out a riot shield and can defend themselves from things coming from the front

instead of AKs, the guards have light machine guns. this is mostly for coolness reasons

guards regenerate health quickly and have 1.5x normal health but are otherwise generally normal

infiltrators, on the other hand, regenerate health very slowly and have normal health but move only marginally faster then normal
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:45:00 PM by Bushido »

When did I ever offer to make weapons? I just told someone I'd edit my already made weapons if they wanted, I never offered to make a AK47 and UMP45. Sorry but were busy with other projects :S

then i guess i've gotta do them

>:I

You'd be better off since your like the best at it.

Oh stop it you, you're too kind.
blush.jpg