Would you donate?

Yes
6 (14.3%)
No
30 (71.4%)
Still deciding.
6 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Operation:Infiltration (IT'S DEAD, HOW NICE)  (Read 49761 times)

K, are you on the server now, I could try and join.

K, are you on the server now, I could try and join.

uihhhmm nop i just finished animating, so I'll be just getting on BL to see if anyone is on.

I'm on.
can't now
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 07:56:26 AM by Lamebro1 »

Sorry I haven't been on lately, I just started getting back into Lord of the rings online, lol
If the servers up I'll join it today
Oh wait, I see the only bricks on the server are the one's I placed.. lol
So when are we going to start work?

edit- also, I'd probably be just as much help if not more, with eventing than building.
And one more thing- If we end up not using destruct, why not use skylands? I've been told that people think the lighting is better on that then slate. I've never been quite sure, but that seems to be the dominating opinion.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 10:41:55 AM by Mysteroo »

Sorry I haven't been on lately, I just started getting back into Lord of the rings online, lol
If the servers up I'll join it today
Oh wait, I see the only bricks on the server are the one's I placed.. lol
So when are we going to start work?

Today, if you have any idea's then build them, Lamebro will start the actual map soon, and we'll place what you have made into the map.

Today, if you have any idea's then build them, Lamebro will start the actual map soon, and we'll place what you have made into the map.
ok, what needs building? I know the main things we need, the infiltration base and the defending base. But other than that I don't know

ok, what needs building? I know the main things we need, the infiltration base and the defending base. But other than that I don't know

things to hide behind example:

Broken Vehicles

Crates

Cranes

Tree's

Bushes

etc.

Ok, I'll start on some of those things

AAAAAAA
The Infiltrators don't have a base, they spawn in a box for them to choose whether to be a ground unit or a paratrooper.

It has been decided, we will use Destruct.

When will this lovey server be open?

When will this lovey server be open?

When it's time :)

sorry I wasn't on for about 1 hour!

My PC apparently ALMOST crashed, and it's time for a new one.

I did send Lamebro a list of what I got for twp, I also got the way of doing them, also will there be a way for both teams to get a choose a spawn point

ALL RAPE MACHINES WEAPONS DONE.

3 drunk cheers for Gravity Cat.

Okay I'll upload soon, thar' be a stuffstorm a brewin' here!