Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 227476 times)

it wouldn't go at all, ip.

What if I set it to -1/0?
Or 0/0?

How fast would it go then?

It's a single numerical value from 0 to 86400.  Set to 1, it goes by at 1 day per second.  At 0, time stops.

It's a single numerical value from 0 to 86400.  Set to 1, it goes by at 1 day per second.  At 0, time stops.
So at -1, its 1 day backwards per second?
:cookieMonster:

It's a single numerical value from 0 to 86400.  Set to 1, it goes by at 1 day per second.  At 0, time stops.
It'd be nice if the sun goes the opposite direction if you add the negative

It'd be nice if the sun goes the opposite direction if you add the negative
Just move the azimuth 180 degrees

holy hell what just happened in the week I was gone?

holy hell what just happened in the week I was gone?

A new Development thread, apparently.  Don't worry, V21 doesn't seem to actually be any closer to getting released.

A new Development thread, apparently.  Don't worry, V21 doesn't seem to actually be any closer to getting released.
V21 will never be released, that numbering system was scrapped 10 months ago.

Who says that the r2894289 system isn't just used for minor updates? Pretty sure it will be called v21.

Who says that the r2894289 system isn't just used for minor updates? Pretty sure it will be called v21.
Give me one example in which Kompressor and Badspot used "V21" to refer to the update.

Give me an example of where they refer to it as r32949248524.

Give me an example of where they refer to it as r32949248524.
A new update can pop up at any time.

What are you even talking about? That isn't related to the numbering system of major updates.

What are you even talking about? That isn't related to the numbering system of major updates.
Give me one example in which Kompressor and Badspot used "V21" to refer to the update.