Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 227448 times)

he's loving ripped

Worth the weight

Quick everyone, say nice things about Badspot and Gaben so that V21 and Half-Life 3 both get released as soon as possible.

badspot make your game have my children it's better than any assassins creed or skyrim or minecraft game

gabe you're still a fat forget

If I make a skybox mod, and host a server, will my clients have to download it?

If I make a skybox mod, and host a server, will my clients have to download it?

• All environment textures are added to the file manifest, so clients that connect to your server will download see all custom textures.

He doesn't have RTB. Or at least the Client.

It says so in the server list.
A: you can host rtb stuff without rtb
B: it's /really loving easy/ to disable RTB's tracking systems.

Without terrains and interiors complicating the code of Blockland, I think we can all agree Blockland may get much more in store for its future after V21's release.

Without terrains and interiors complicating the code of Blockland, I think we can all agree Blockland may get much more in store for its future after V21's release.
It's been said that there is no v21, so we shall now replace v21 with 'the next revision' :cookieMonster:

It shall become a whole new blockland, we will call it: V1, for it is REBORN.

Neat,

Instead of maps we should have downloadable sky box textures.

we should remove weapons and vehicles too so we get even more in store for the future

It shall become a whole new blockland, we will call it: V1, for it is REBORN.

^ He is on the toilet ^