Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 229322 times)

Give me an example of where they refer to it as r32949248524.
This may end horribly...

Give me one example in which Kompressor and Badspot used "V21" to refer to the update.
Kompressor referred to it as V21 in the original announcement.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=184263.0 - Awesome VIDEOS section

You can name a next major version, which none of them has, but you can't predict the update number.

Kompressor referred to it as V21 in the original announcement.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=184263.0 - Awesome VIDEOS section
I had no idea Kompressor's YouTube account was "BlocklandPablo"

Everybody is talking about one thing, and you are talking about something completely different. Good job autist.

Everybody is talking about one thing, and you are talking about something completely different. Good job autist.
It's not v21, it won't be v21. Kompressor posted someone else's video link, and that's the only v21 reference from either Badspot or Kompressor.

All I'm going to say here is that a LOT was left unclear about V21 (or r983247.294e^2). That includes whether it will be called V21 or not.

The current argument doesn't matter. What DOES matter is that this update will be awesome, and will hopefully be released soon.

I think an engine overhaul is worth labeling it v21.

Why argue over what it is called, call it Shader update or Shadow update, or just Shader and Shadows.

Why argue over what it is called, call it Shader update or Shadow update, or just Shader and Shadows.

BlocklandvShadows&ShadersUpdater#############

This will let users add character to their builds that no other build has. I like it.

Also:
Loading Objects will be changed. What Objects?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 12:56:50 AM by Jeep »

who wants to know the question on the millemium?
when will v21 / r54637624726 be released?

This will let users add character to their builds that no other build has. I like it.

Also:
Loading Objects will be changed. What Objects?
I seriously have no idea what Loading Objects does. I think it's the sun, ground, sky, terrain, and interiors.