2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview

Author Topic: 2012/07/24 - Environmental Controls Preview  (Read 227498 times)

Um, what? I've never posted a picture like that before..

I just made that picture.

Oh...
That picture gave me extremely weird deja vu about having deja vu about that picture

Carry on...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 03:15:54 PM by Electrk »

Oh...
That picture gave me extremely weird deja vu about having deja vu about that picture

Carry on...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSf8i8bHIns

we see what your doing ephi

Today, he will not release it! In future someday.

Today, he will not release it! In future someday.
i read this as if it was a spartan giving a inspirational speech to his legion

I feel so bad for cubelands, not being able to hear has gotta suck.

I hope it comes out soon.

I guess with this I can assume that "map" is changed to "build" rather than "gamemode" as I earlier assumed? Maybe when you start a server you choose a save to load when it finishes loading.

I guess with this I can assume that "map" is changed to "build" rather than "gamemode" as I earlier assumed? Maybe when you start a server you choose a save to load when it finishes loading.
Why?

Ephialtes has done so many hoaxes now it's pretty plainly obvious he's loving with you.

My mind is actually a little blown right now. That actually makes sense. Who cares if you're running Generic Day Slate 7, Sunset Sky 3, or Ocean v31? The build is really the only thing that matters after the update. I have a save called "Master Random Building" and I only use Plate 3 these days. Which one is more descriptive? Who cares if the freebuild is on an ocean or a desert? Of course the environmental control save name could be displayed with RTB or similar.