Poll

Point System

Yes.
20 (50%)
No.
20 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Glass' Falling Platforms [Official Topic]  (Read 24449 times)

You sound like a handicap yourself.

You do realize your not insulting me. Your insulting other Blocklanders.
Yes I do realize I'm insulting other players, its not like their going to see this, considering they obviously haven't seen your behavior/drama topics.

Yes I do realize I'm insulting other players, its not like their going to see this, considering they obviously haven't seen your behavior/drama topics.

It has been seen.

It has been seen.
[img]http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu328/zerosignal/n121391_citizen20kane20clap.gif[/img ]
You realize (if i interpreted this correctly) you just called yourself a handicap?

You realize (if i interpreted this correctly) you just called yourself a handicap?
Have fun with your drama.

I saw it, called you out, and you said nothing? I used to like you, I used to play on your server and talk to you on Skype, but you're being an illiterate starfish right now.

Have fun with your drama.

No. The Drama section already has topics on you.

Just whatever, man. Whatever.

I joined the server to see if it was actually worth it since the last time I joined months ago, and it's not. Build is badly made, and 90% of the time is spent just waiting in the little waiting room for the game to be over.

Not surprising...

No. The Drama section already has topics on you.
He wasn't aiming that post at you.

He was aiming it at Tango, so why did you reply with "No" ?

He wasn't aiming that post at you.

He was aiming it at Tango, so why did you reply with "No" ?

I'm just telling him that there are enough topics on him already.

Wasn't answering for Tango. He can answer himself.

I get $10 a week for allowance. My dads geting me a bank account too. So i will always be able to get more if anything happens.

Damn. Sounds like you are an only child. :3

Or your Spoiled

Or your Dad's rich :3.

I have yet to be added to the roster..

Damn. Sounds like you are an only child. :3

Or your Spoiled

Or your Dad's rich :3.
Only child.

ONTOPIC:
will the inclusion of a points system come with a shop of sorts?
if so it had better only be hats and props because it would suck if nubs could buy brooms

ONTOPIC:
will the inclusion of a points system come with a shop of sorts?
if so it had better only be hats and props because it would suck if nubs could buy brooms
Most likely a shop. I'm sure there wouldn't be brooms and stuff. We'll see what the future brings.