Hogwarts (Need Builders!)

Poll

Should there be a female character option?

Are you loveist?
Women deserve segregation!

Author Topic: Hogwarts (Need Builders!)  (Read 12466 times)

1/25/13
-Hogsmeade started
-Server build no longer viewable from preview

11/20/12
-Hogwarts alpha exterior competed
-Steam group created for the server team

7/28/12
-Project started

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is a place where young witches and wizards can come together and be taught by some of the finest spell casters, potion brewers, star gazers, and history teachers in the world. Hogwarts is full of opportunities to prove one's skill, and is also home to many clubs and quidditch teams.
You will be sorted into one of four houses, which become like your family at Hogwarts. Gain points for your house by helping out, or lose them by disobeying the rules. At the end of the year, the house with the most points wins the House Cup!

Hogwarts is currently a work in progress.
I'm currently working on a Hogwarts build at my server, and I could use tons of help. If you have experience with interior decor and detailed building, or are simply an avid Harry Potter fan and want to give me advice, please come by my server.

If you are a professed modeler, I'm also looking for custom bricks to be made. These include windows and long ramps.
I also need a nice GUI made, for which I already have fully planned on paper.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry runs on a strict rule policy.
1. The Dark Forest is off limits to all students.
2. Students must be in common rooms after designated bed times.
3. No magic in castle corridors.
4. No magic is to be used on other students.
5. Respect authority of Prefects and Teachers.

Click images to enlarge.

[EMPTY]

Ostinyo - Build, models, creator
°Core° - Scripts
Furdle - Build
Dglider - Build
Brian Smith - Scripts
Brad - Build
Archimedes - Build
Ticonderoga - Build
Super Business Man - Build
A.T.C. - Build
Kaboomers - Music
Jajabinks - Build
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 12:04:00 AM by Wesley Williams »

dud i wud ttly hlp buld!!!!!1

o yayz i gt 1 ppl hlpin nao!! i b so exited tnks!!!1

funny, I've been working on terrain at our Height clan server, and I already showed Wehrmacht some of my terrain.

Interesting but not the style I'm going for. It's too obviously just duplicated. I want people to work their artistic magic on my terrain.

To start off I'm going with this more minecrafty style of terrain. This is what I would like people to continue working on for me.

Later on I'm thinking of using this style for the more commonly seen areas of terrain.

funny, I've been working on terrain at our Height clan server, and I already showed Wehrmacht some of my terrain.
You, my friend, will be appreciated by the whole v21 community.

Terrain bricks are a really big brick saver and they look good. Give them a try.

Terrain bricks are a really big brick saver and they look good. Give them a try.

Ya, I've been thinking about modular terrain. I'll see how it goes.

I still need builders for trees, interior decor, and castle structures.

Are you looking for stuff like this? I could help you.

Ralder, that's basically the same duplicated style Dillpickle has.

disregard this

Haha what? Were you considering helping script or something? I'd love scripting help.

i actually read your post completely wrong and said you needed the buildings not terrain, sorry lol

i can model, probably.

terrain looks alright.
flat boundaries look really bad
I can drive a Jeep right through them
They will cast a huge shadow over the map
#v21

Darkness, I don't just need terrain, I'm also making a small neighborhood, King's Cross train station, Diagon Alley, and Hogsmeade Village. But brick models are greatly needed as well. If anyone is familiar with making animated JVS content, I really need your help for portraits and such.

What kind of stuff will go into the gamemode?

edit: i suggest you change topic title to reflect the hogwarts name.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 02:09:25 AM by Lugnut »