Poll

Should there be a female character option?

Are you loveist?
Women deserve segregation!

Author Topic: Hogwarts (Need Builders!)  (Read 12465 times)

I will start on Hogsmeade soon but Diagon Alley is suspended indefinitely, depending upon brick count. Due to the buildings of Hogsmeade not being connected, anyone may help expand the town by following my style.
never saw that.
good luck trying to fit diagon in.

If anyone would like to help with the start of Hogsmeade in any small way, I will be back Monday to start it off. There will be a number of shops and inns, most of which can be built with any practical layout desired. I will personally build Honeyduke's, The Three Broomsticks, Zonko's, The Hog's Head, and the Shrieking Shack, but could use decorators.

Boomp.

We will begin Hogsmeade this weekend, come on by if you would like to help by building a shop, house, or town decor.
Also, I am still looking for someone experienced to head the Hogwarts GUI. No scripting is required.

Boomp.

We will begin Hogsmeade this weekend, come on by if you would like to help by building a shop, house, or town decor.
Also, I am still looking for someone experienced to head the Hogwarts GUI. No scripting is required.
I'd like to stop by and help build some things, I can probably make a small shop or something.

This is what I don't get about Hogwarts builds.
After reading the books I was confused as forget as to how the school was set up.
And people are building it. What.

funny, I've been working on terrain at our Height clan server, and I already showed Wehrmacht some of my terrain.

2 words

holy crap

This is what I don't get about Hogwarts builds.
After reading the books I was confused as forget as to how the school was set up.
And people are building it. What.

I basically combined the look of Hogwarts from the movie and the layout of it from the book, so that the build makes more sense than the movie but doesn't quite match the book. Rowling actually gives a good deal of description concerning the castle and grounds layout - I always had a basic vision of it in my mind while reading. Unfortunately, the movie creators felt like being idiots and made a horrid layout- but I can't just ignore it because most people associate the look of the castle with the movies.

I'd like to stop by and help build some things, I can probably make a small shop or something.

Sweet thanks, drop by any time ;)

zonkos and honeydukes are being worked on right now

zonkos and honeydukes are being worked on right now

Don't forget the Three Broomsticks! It's looking hot :D

I kinda wanna help...

I'd love to have you! :D I need criticism too.

Also, I'm in desperate need for someone to make me:
   -65 degree ramp inverted corner
   -65 degree ramp lengthened pack
   -72 degree ramp lengthened pack
PM me if you can help me on this!

It's time to get back to building this week. Come on by if you're good at interior design; I'd like to get Hogsmeade looking like something more than just a skeleton. It would also be fantastic to get nice looking lamps, benches, and a fountain onto the streets.

Heh preview picture on the Blockland website of the server.