Mr. NoBody and Jerkface - Partners in stupid.

Author Topic: Mr. NoBody and Jerkface - Partners in stupid.  (Read 4827 times)

also, although you could just clear the spam, it also doesn't excuse the fact that they spammed it with snake lol.

Honestly, the only part of it that made me actually mad, rather than just mildly annoyed (all those snakees caused quite a bit of lag, at least for the ten second before I cleared them), was that when Nobody joined, I apologized to him and he pretty clearly had nothing against me. And I've never met Jerkface, so apparently they just like doing this to random people.

Apparently one of the stupidest jokes in the world is just as nullifying to spam as a baseplate.

I remember I dedicated an entire server to making snakees.

It was literally "TurtleCopter's 50-ft snake".

Why are so many of you bad at reading? I said I cleared the bricks.

What they mean by that is, instead of reacting in a negative way, just clear the bricks and shrug it off.
They are not suggesting that you just clear the bricks.

And yeah, I have nothing against you Wynd.

Mr. NoBody and Jerkface have trolled a server and and been drama'd.
Everyone on the thread appears to just think it's the funniest thing every to happen on BL.

Do people usually laugh at dramas about people trolling?

Mr.NoBody is a respected user and doesn't equal to a piece a garbage like some users here.

Mr.NoBody is a respected user and doesn't equal to a piece a garbage like some users here.
*cough*

I guess unfunny immaturity is respected around here? Guess it hasn't changed.

you mean like you?
i remember very well when you got me banned for one week by making me spam topics in the drama board by traplinking.

you mean like you?
i remember very well when you got me banned for one week by making me spam topics in the drama board by traplinking.

oh please. you are the one who hit "post". you could of easily avoided that

Virtual high quality snake's in a kids lego building game!

What has he done worthy of respect? That's not an angry question, by the way, I'm honestly curious. I've never seen him do much of anything, so until yesterday, I didn't have an issue with him.

What has he done worthy of respect? That's not an angry question, by the way, I'm honestly curious. I've never seen him do much of anything, so until yesterday, I didn't have an issue with him.

You're just mad because those snakees were massive.

You made those, though. Why would I be mad at him for something you did?

You made those, though. Why would I be mad at him for something you did?

So, you aren't mad?  I just thought you were mutually mad about the whole thing.

...you know, because there's this topic and it's sitting in drama...