2012/08/09 - Shader Update Released

Author Topic: 2012/08/09 - Shader Update Released  (Read 163590 times)

Ah so there is no need for super admin anymore anyways... Admins can change everything except the gamemode.

The only difference between an Admin and a Super Admin is that Super Admins cannot be kicked or banned.

I'm going to guess you have an Intel card or a laptop.
neither

The only difference between an Admin and a Super Admin is that Super Admins cannot be kicked or banned.
And super admins get respected more.

Anyway only idiots use dumb admin passwords.
Use RTB server control. Way better.

why is there no zombie gamemode OvO

I remember a while back people were discussing Left 4 Block being updated. A few people said Rotondo was waiting for an update that changes the engine a bit before he updated Left 4 Block. People thought it was going to be the launcher update, but no one really brought it up.

With the Shadows and Shaders Update possibly being an engine modification and with the inclusion of gamemodes, I'm guessing this is what Rotondo was waiting for. So a new version of Left 4 Block/Gamemode_zombie shouldn't be too far away.

Though with Rotondo's recent activity, I'm hoping we can get an official say on the matter. I really want to know if he will update the mod to work with the current gamemode system and some other additions and fixes.

I tried deleting my Music folder and running the auto-updater. The files Paprika_-_Byakka_no.ogg and Vartan_-_Death.ogg are automatically downloaded to that folder. Are these files meant to be included with v21?

esaycrae7nydx4no871nfuy4ont38 rwer8u99e398fyrj9857f532q9753 qj765d98q26fu96f2 YEEEEEHHHAAAA not ir WORKS :D

I tried deleting my Music folder and running the auto-updater. The files Paprika_-_Byakka_no.ogg and Vartan_-_Death.ogg are automatically downloaded to that folder. Are these files meant to be included with v21?

I did the same thing thinking they were non-default. Safe to say they are new music files.

Pretty sure they were included with that one Halloween update.

Aghhh I can't play this until I get home from vacation!!!

I'm literally in pain.

Everything looks so fantastic though.  This is a huge step for blockland :)

Aghhh I can't play this until I get home from vacation!!!

I'm literally in pain.

Everything looks so fantastic though.  This is a huge step for blockland :)
Don't worry, it's probably a good thing you have to wait. That way all the tons of bugs will be fixed by then

In my opinion:

v21 is a controversial update that is a classic case of history repeating itself. Modernists versus traditionalists; Shadows versus shaders. It is one of those things that some do not give a chance to try, and others take the time to realize that they have to learn it, and get used to it to realize its full potential. Some people say v21 took the land out of Blockland, I, for one, think v21 took the block and made it a whole lot bigger. Besides, this is a building game, it forces creativity among users (Building terrain instead of changing the map to Slopes, Bedroom, ETC.). I am willing to see what this new update of Blockland has to offer. Thank you so much for releasing this, it really "spices things up."

i dont know how to reply to this. i am speechless. damnit BS you did it again!

In my opinion:

v21 is a controversial update that is a classic case of history repeating itself. Modernists versus traditionalists; Shadows versus shaders. It is one of those things that some do not give a chance to try, and others take the time to realize that they have to learn it, and get used to it to realize its full potential. Some people say v21 took the land out of Blockland, I, for one, think v21 took the block and made it a whole lot bigger. Besides, this is a building game, it forces creativity among users (Building terrain instead of changing the map to Slopes, Bedroom, ETC.). I am willing to see what this new update of Blockland has to offer. Thank you so much for releasing this, it really "spices things up."
v21 is a controversial update that is a classic case of history repeating itself. Modernists versus traditionalists; Shadows versus shaders. It is one of those things that some do not give a chance to try, and others take the time to realize that they have to learn it, and get used to it to realize its full potential. Some people say v21 took the land out of Blockland, I, for one, think v21 took the block and made it a whole lot bigger.
v21 is a controversial update that is a classic case of history repeating itself. Modernists versus traditionalists; Shadows versus shaders.
Shadows versus shaders.