Author Topic: 2012/08/10 - Bugs  (Read 146126 times)

r1775: On singleplayer there's damage outside of minigame.

r1775: On singleplayer there's damage outside of minigame.
Been there since v21 to my knowledge.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I've been having problems with windows making bricks with most color FX completely disappear, as well as making any overlapping faces appear invisible.

Pictures:
(Normal)

(Through window) Notice how the far plate's side face is invisible due to the adjacent 1x4 plate with pearl FX.

Only glow FX works normally through windows, and undulo works as far as not erasing touching faces, but bricks with undulo are still invisible.

well this sure is bursting my bubble

I just had blockland working and now it is suddenly doing this every time.

Edit: if it has anything to do with the site being slow at the moment, i figure that a connection error should default to either not updating or launching in offline mode instead of going poot.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 12:03:06 AM by Nexus »

Edit: if it has anything to do with the site being slow at the moment, i figure that a connection error should default to either not updating or launching in offline mode instead of going poot.

I'm pretty sure this means that your launcher has not even once successfully retrieved any update data (or the offline cache exploded).

The master server was being DDoS'd. Don't worry, it's over now.

For some reason when i'm taking a megashot, I'm getting these strange artifacts in the picture. I attached an example.
I'm still having this issue on my GeForce GTX 560 card.

For some weird reason when I have my render distance all the way up (I like having it up because I can see more things)
My shaders are really pixely for some reason Like for example my character shadow.

As you see in the picture my shadow is really pixely, I have a great card.
Specs:
i5 3570k 3.4ghz
Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 2gb
8gb ram
And 1 tb hard drive.

For some weird reason when I have my render distance all the way up (I like having it up because I can see more things)
My shaders are really pixely for some reason Like for example my character shadow.
-SHATTERZ-
Specs:
i5 3570k 3.4ghz
8gb ram
And 1 tb hard drive.
The shadows were designed to look good, not perfect, so expect pixely shadows.

The shadows were designed to look good, not perfect, so expect pixely shadows.
I know, I just said I had a little glitch/bug I found with render distance.

Does anyone know a workaround?

Lower your view distance.

-snip-
Specs:
i5 3570k 3.4ghz
8gb ram
And 1 tb hard drive.
It's supposed to do that, no workarounds as of yet

I know, I just said I had a little glitch/bug I found with render distance.
He just told you that they were DESIGNED to do that. Lower your render distance and the quality will get better.