Author Topic: 2012/08/10 - Bugs  (Read 146066 times)

File objects need to be fixed.

OpenForAppend just throws an error when you try to use it.

File objects need to be fixed.

OpenForAppend just throws an error when you try to use it.
The function will properly create a file if it's not there, and does not throw an error, however the file is not properly opened.

If you want a temporary (but slow) workaround, you can just read the file into an array, open the file for write, then write all the previous lines and continue writing other stuff.

BUG!

Bricks with paint FX can't be seen through transparent bricks.

Looking through transparent brick:

Not looking through transparent brick:

BUG!

Bricks with paint FX can't be seen through transparent bricks.
-snip-
This has been reported and discussed again and again and again and Badspot doesn't like to talk about it. I pissed him off when he acknowledged that it was lowest possible priority and I asked why.
It's not going to be fixed anytime soon, but I think Chrisbot6 mentioned somewhere that some combinations of FX revert the transparency on the brick in question to using the old system.

This is quite a petty thing to report but..
You're not able to build on the other side of an open default door, but it's functional if it's closed.

Don't know if it's just the way it has to be or not.
I'm sorry if already reported.

I think the file errors are crashing my game.

I got a C++ Runtime Library error after console spam of file errors.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ogqy0i

You know how the shader options you can select are limited depending on the strength of your graphics card? Even though I use Intel, every option is selectable, although minimum is the only one that works.

You know how the shader options you can select are limited depending on the strength of your graphics card? Even though I use Intel, every option is selectable, although minimum is the only one that works.

Your graphics card drivers are lying to Blockland then.

You're not able to build on the other side of an open default door, but it's functional if it's closed.
Close the door and then build?

It's still a bug?
It's caused by the bounds being too big
I think you can fix this by
Editing one number in the blb file

It's caused by the bounds being too big
I think you can fix this by
Editing one number in the blb file
It's best not to try. I predict you will first wind up with door bricks that are suddenly off-centered when opened, and then in an attempt to fix that you will create door bricks with non-solid doors when open, and then you'll either figure out a way to place the thing properly that Badspot should have used from the beginning OR (far more likely) throw up your hands and give up in frustration.

-snip-
Go and add your console.log, it might think that you have a different graphics card.
The same thing happens to me in the console, it thinks that I have a different processer, a intel core III or something like that.
I have a Intel i5.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 03:45:41 PM by -Maxx- »

Go and add your console.log, it might think that you have a different graphics card.
The same thing happens to me in the console, it thinks that I have a different processer, a intel core III or something like that.
I have a Intel i5.