Author Topic: 2012/08/10 - Bugs  (Read 145199 times)

This is an issue with the fillcan. There is a fix available in the Add-Ons section.
link please

For some reason when i'm taking a megashot, I'm getting these strange artifacts in the picture. I attached an example.

Yeah we noticed that a few versions back, not sure when the problem started though. So it's harder to track down.

Edit: more confusing it doesn't appear to happen on all hardware.

Those artifacts appear on my Geforce 9500GT but not on my Geforce GT 220, Intel 915GM, or Geforce 6200. It's really odd.

What was the first version that started happening at?

Don't you keep backups of previous builds which you could test in?

What was the first version that started happening at?
I noticed it started at v20 r1491 for me

For some reason when i'm taking a megashot, I'm getting these strange artifacts in the picture. I attached an example.

You were meant to resize the megashot pictures to the original resolution of your game. Let's say you are playing in 800x600 windowed mode and you take a 4x scale Megashot pic, you'll get a 3200x2400 pic. You have to resize that to 800x600 to get a super crisp image.

You were meant to resize the megashot pictures to the original resolution of your game. Let's say you are playing in 800x600 windowed mode and you take a 4x scale Megashot pic, you'll get a 3200x2400 pic. You have to resize that to 800x600 to get a super crisp image.
Lol, no this is not it. It wasn't happening before and rotondo said himself that it is not supposed to do that.

I get this error in console:
Code: [Select]
\dev\Blockland\trunk\engine\bricks\octShadows.cpp:176 - GL Error: 1281 - GL_INVALID_VALUE

On the default house save, activating the fire brick will cause it to create a bullet explosion rather than a radio wave explosion

I get this error in console:
Code: [Select]
\dev\Blockland\trunk\engine\bricks\octShadows.cpp:176 - GL Error: 1281 - GL_INVALID_VALUE
i get the same thing except mine is cpp.503

Why are projectiles black with shaders on?

in addition, transparency doesn't work. you can't see things like the rocket projectile's trail-flare or the bullet projectile's trail, for instance

I got disconnect from a server.
It said
Invalid packet. (ghost reading class id)
I forgot to a take a picture.