Author Topic: 2012/08/10 - Bugs  (Read 147558 times)

On Trueno's colorset the invisipaint is really invisible, it wont show in anyway, no lines in building tools.

fix it please.

fxDTSBrick and fxPlane objects do not render properly through transparent players, vehicles, etc.

On Trueno's colorset the invisipaint is really invisible, it wont show in anyway, no lines in building tools.

fix it please.
I couldn't manage to duplicate this, are you sure you're using the correct colour?

I have experienced this, but it's pretty rare so I'm not sure what the cause is.  My only thought is that it may be the jet trigger getting stuck on when the player does not have jetting ability (you have no air control while jetting).  I'll put in a check for that. 
It's the jet trigger getting stuck and the most common cause of people complaining about this is when they accidentally turn on auto-jet, which is an add-on that toggles jets repeatedly to keep you at a certain Z-level.

fix it please.
Invisipaint doesn't work at all, you still see the brick if you look closely

And pich black does no longer hide textures D:

fxDTSBrick and fxPlane objects do not render properly through transparent players, vehicles, etc.
That has always been the case?

The game's layering/prioritizing of player names appears to be incorrect. Although Adam was behind Wynd, his name was taking priority over Wynd's name, overlapping it. He reported the same situation when I stood behind Adam.

Unable to load public bricks.

Badspot

• Administrator
Unable to load public bricks.
http://i.imgur.com/ck0bw.png

Just tried it on my dedicated server and it works for me.  I'm gonna need more info.

Just tried it on my dedicated server and it works for me.  I'm gonna need more info.
It looked to me like something messed up his brick-loading, possibly an Add-On.

Actually this is the same exact thing I told you about, you said add-ons.

Console output:

Save file uploaded in 0:00.99 (237 lines).  Processing...
LOADING BRICKS:  (ColorMethod 3)
%
ERROR: ServerLoadSaveFile_Tick() - $LoadingBricks_BrickGroup does not exist!
BackTrace: ->ServerLoadSaveFile_Tick

Is it because it's not a free build game mode?

Im still getting this error when people disconnect:
Code: [Select]
Issuing Disconnect packet.
%
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (26977): Unable to find object: '2973063' attempting to call function 'getCount'
BackTrace: ->GameConnection::onDrop->[Dig_package]GameConnection::onClientLeaveGame->GameConnection::onClientLeaveGame->MiniGameSO::removeMember
%
This on dedicated server with a minigame enabled.

Also getting this slightly different error when people disconnect while my server is doing a reset of  the bricks:
Code: [Select]
Client 1363072 disconnected.
Issuing Disconnect packet.
%
base/server/scripts/game.cs (1119): Unable to find object: '1363086' attempting to call function 'getBrickSpawnPoint'
BackTrace: ->GameConnection::onDrop->GameConnection::onClientLeaveGame->MiniGameSO::removeMember->GameConnection::InstantRespawn->Ga
meConnection::spawnPlayer->GameConnection::getSpawnPoint
%
%
base/server/scripts/allGameScripts.cs (26977): Unable to find object: '1363086' attempting to call function 'getCount'
BackTrace: ->GameConnection::onDrop->GameConnection::onClientLeaveGame->MiniGameSO::removeMember
%

If there is a better way to clear the bricks other than: MainbrickGroup.ChainDeleteAll();  -- please let me know

Also, you cannot put a port number in links. Example;

<a:www.somesite.com:8080>Some Site</a>

I have a site running for my server on another port. Just thought I'd mention that.