Author Topic: 2012/08/10 - Bugs  (Read 147721 times)

That's the OpenGL Version, not the driver version.
The HD6xxx series uses OpenGL 4.1 (which explains the 4.0.1)
There was never a version 4 catalyst compatible with HD6xxx

its MK i fixxd it...

Thanks guys,

but now onto my minor issue with the very high and max settings plz and ty?

Sometimes when I get items the image mounts to my hand and won't unmount and then I can't fire my weapon. The image will only unmount if I die and then when I get another item it does it again.

This has happened on multiple servers at random times.

EDIT: Also when I do %this.setValue(""); in NMH_Type::Send(%this) it sometimes spams the console saying:

base/client/scripts/allClientScripts.cs (5830): Unable to find object: 'HUD_ToolName' attempting to call function 'setText'
BackTrace: ->[BobAdminMode]clientCmdChatMessage->[muteChat]clientCmdChatMessage->[ChatBot_Mimic]clientCmdChatMessage->[chatLogger]clientCmdChatMessage->[CodeChat]clientCmdChatMessage->[ID_Logger]clientCmdChatMessage->[MathBot]clientCmdChatMessage->lol->scrollTools->setActiveTool

base/client/scripts/allClientScripts.cs (5829): Unable to find object: 'HUD_ToolActive' attempting to call function 'setVisible'
BackTrace: ->[BobAdminMode]clientCmdChatMessage->[muteChat]clientCmdChatMessage->[ChatBot_Mimic]clientCmdChatMessage->[chatLogger]clientCmdChatMessage->[CodeChat]clientCmdChatMessage->[ID_Logger]clientCmdChatMessage->[MathBot]clientCmdChatMessage->lol->scrollTools->setActiveTool

And when I spawn it stops.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 08:39:36 AM by jes00 »

When I open the join game gui and then press escape, the menu does not reappear.  I can force it to reappear by opening and closing the gui editor, but it isnt even a "sometimes doesn't reappear."  It happens each time.

Attached is trace because hello

Here is important part:
Code: [Select]
Entering [tmbi]Canvas::popDialog(Canvas, JoinServerGui)
   Entering [RTB_Modules_Client_ConnectClient]Canvas::popDialog(Canvas, JoinServerGui)
      Entering [CanvasCursor]GuiCanvas::popDialog(Canvas, JoinServerGui)
         Entering [CanvasCursor]GuiCanvas::checkCursor(Canvas)
            Entering [CanvasCursor]GuiCanvas::checkTabFocus(Canvas)
            Leaving [CanvasCursor]GuiCanvas::checkTabFocus() - return
         Leaving [CanvasCursor]GuiCanvas::checkCursor() - return
      Leaving [CanvasCursor]GuiCanvas::popDialog() - return
      Entering RTBCC_NotificationManager::refocus(RTBCC_NotificationManager)
      Leaving RTBCC_NotificationManager::refocus() - return
   Leaving [RTB_Modules_Client_ConnectClient]Canvas::popDialog() - return
   Entering tmbi_removefromlist(JoinServerGui, JoinServerGui)
   Leaving tmbi_removefromlist() - return
   Entering tmbi_isscrollactive()
   Leaving tmbi_isscrollactive() - return 1
Leaving [tmbi]Canvas::popDialog() - return 1
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 04:06:56 PM by Nexus »

Hey, Badspot, I am playing on a laptop and it says I cannot use shadows and shaders at all.
 So what with laptops?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 05:21:20 AM by InvisibleName »

Hey, Badspot, I am playing on a laptop and it says I cannot use shadows and shaders at all.
 So what with laptops?
There is nothing wrong with laptops, your hardware might just be too old or something.
Maybe you should include your console.log

Sometimes when I get items the image mounts to my hand and won't unmount and then I can't fire my weapon. The image will only unmount if I die and then when I get another item it does it again.

This has happened on multiple servers and usually happens after I die the first time.
Please fix this Badspot. It's really annoying to have to restart Blockland all the time.

So what with laptops?
I can't even find your GPU.

Ahahaha. Never mind, I figured out it was an add on that Shadows and Shaders update broke.

Badspot

• Administrator
Ahahaha. Never mind, I figured out it was an add on that Shadows and Shaders update broke.

What was the add-on?

Script_RapidFire
I noticed a lack of proper delay between scrolling tools.

I also noticed a file called namcheck.txt

Btw, Badspot it wasn't an addon crashing me, Kalphiter's whole 2012 music pack did a number on my computer.