Author Topic: Earth 6.5- The Official "No nukes" version  (Read 137602 times)

A large Erinamese vessel's GnFTL engines are leaking, 5 light years away from the Solar system.  A probe is sent back to Hera carrying a distress signal.

Oh, stuff.

Uh, someone teleport a teleporter, to teleport the ship back to dock.

GOOD IDEA!

It cannot be done remotely.  A Teleportation device which requires a lot of power would need to be present at the site.

It cannot be done remotely.  A Teleportation device which requires a lot of power would need to be present at the site.
So I can't just use one of the superteleporters?

Telar uses its superteleporter to send people wearing radiation suits with a rescue craft to assess damage and aid in rescue.

You forgot to bring a teleporter that can teleport them back to our solar system!

USC best ideas since 1998.

Your ideas are bad and you should feel bad.

You forgot to bring a teleporter that can teleport them back to our solar system!

The superteleporter doesn't need to be on-site to teleport something. How do you think we retrieved a probe from the event horizon of a black hole? We can bring things back without being there.

You(and Scout) can stop posting negative comments about me and you should be that I am annoyed by you.

Just really, this is a loving game.

You are handicapped and you should feel bad.

Teleri rescue team officials are permitted to place a superteleporter probe for teleporting the ship back to Hera.

You(and Scout) can stop posting negative comments about me and you should be that I am annoyed by you.

Just really, this is a loving game.
You are handicapped and you should feel bad.
HOLY stuff A JOKE EVERYONE loving FLAME ON HOLY stuff

The funny thing is, you were unintentionally correct.  This vessel has a GnFTL reactor, so immediate teleportation would be stupid.  Since it is so far away, the Gravitanium has to be drained and shot into the nearest black hole for recycling.

The bulkhead doors remain closed, and the Gravitanium is being drained slowly into the disposal container.

You're horrible at making "jokes"

You're horrible at making "jokes"
Apparently no one has seen te Zoidberg meme.

The Gravitanium is drained and jettisoned into a black hole, and the ship is teleported back to the moon.