Author Topic: Earth 6.5- The Official "No nukes" version  (Read 137598 times)

Oh, well for one, you don't need an entire rape train for that.  I think that prisoners should just be teleported down, and left under Darwin's terms:  Survival of the fittest.

You can withdraw it and I will install an ETOSD network.

THE KSS SKY RAKER HAS A MISSILE THAT EXPLODES PLANETS OKAY.
YOU AIN'T GOT stuff.

Except that a shot with a Leviathan railgun firing an AM-X-IV shell (Which you purchased from Erinaum and installed on your ship) can do the same.  And you have:

7  AM-X-I
4  AM-X-II
2  AM-X-III
2  AM-X-IV

Antimatter is fun.

Praetorian(NAME CHANGE MOTHER forgetERS) orbits the closest moon.

Praetorian accidentally crashes into a vessel.  Its remains, found on the lunar surface, are unidentified.  However, DNA inside indicates that it was a manned craft, but not by humans.

Space pirates 2spooky

Wtf.

Like.

Powergame. I think I am the one who is suppose to post that, and if I didn't want it to happen, it didn't.

How did I powergame?  Your clusterforget of a ship completely obliterated a space pirate ship.  The pirate vessel was 0.3% the size of your craft.

How did I powergame?  Your clusterforget of a ship completely obliterated a space pirate ship.  The pirate vessel was 0.3% the size of your craft.
Misread, I thought our ship crashed lol.

ALIENS, SHUTDOWN EVERYTHING.

THEN TURN EVERYTHING INTO RAPE MODE.

From our speculations, they just appear to be bandits that rob space vessels weaker than them.  They obviously are not as advanced as we are, and would clearly pick on weaker races.  The ship used rocket boosters, while most ships owned by Hera use Gravitanium and Telur.

Also, can Telur be teleported?

It is also a high-energy quotient that can be harnessed.

New Manhattan has reverse engineered the large ship given by Erinaum and is now launching it has the second ship in New Manhattan's navy.  It is named the NMNS Katharina after the newest General's (who wishes to remain anonymous) wife.  It is armed just the same as the NMNS Prozhek.  Its inhabitants include usual crew members as well as a platoon of genetically modified and mechanically enhanced soldiers.  The army is considered unstoppable when compared to the force of previous countries, such as Syriak, Roverica, New Italian Republic, Olvaia, Chernarus, etc.  Also, we begin designing plans for a ship yard that will be launched within 5 or so years, given technological advancements in the past, production speed for pretty much everything has been multiplied by 300%.  The shipyard is planned to be able to contain, repair, and construct Dreadnought class ships (how original), as well as lower tier ships.  The shipyard will also be open for all PHMA members to use.

After all that's done, we plan on creating a space station, although that won't be for many years to come.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 05:48:32 AM by blazerblock2 »

A Deathblock is currently being made in the solar system.

UNIVERSAL DOMINATION!!!!

Kinda like a huge spacestation.

But you know, I love Blockland too much.