Author Topic: Earth 6.5- The Official "No nukes" version  (Read 137590 times)

Can the USC build a mother ship that has the ability to hold enough communication relays that can communicate to every UHA Nation?

blazer, I don't think your shipyard is big enough.

Robots and stuff shipyard blah blah blah something covert planet into robot facility vast majority of the workforce is robots now all the humans don't really give a stuff it's basically a robot empire humans just chill and stuff yeah we're basically the Novus also god damn the game sucked but stuff did that trailer kick ass seriously look at this
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 05:49:37 PM by xxxxkill »

New York is going to be teleported were the American NY once was.

Must make 7.5 back on Earth.

blazer, I don't think your shipyard is big enough.
You make me lol.

The shipyard is currently constructing a space station that will be launched within -- now.

The space station is launched and is predicted to continue to travel for another 3 years until it is a good distance away from Hera.  It will spin in circles creating a gravitational field and, using Pleth's super teleporter, people will be sent aboard.
New York is going to be teleported were the American NY once was.

Must make 7.5 back on Earth.
Did you read the OP?

You make me lol.

The shipyard is currently constructing a space station that will be launched within -- now.

The space station is launched and is predicted to continue to travel for another 3 years until it is a good distance away from Hera.  It will spin in circles creating a gravitational field and, using Pleth's super teleporter, people will be sent aboard.Did you read the OP?
I forgot about the story line. lol

« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 07:02:08 PM by HerpaDerp »

Erinaum fires a stream of Telur between rapidly spinning Gravitanium magnets.  The result is a high-energy string, which cannot break according to strength tests by holding onto a retired Axolotl (Dropship) over a black hole.  As a result, the string did not seem to give into any stress.  The string appears to be unbreakable and as thin as a razor's edge.  It can be used to cut through any form of matter with extreme precision.  Because of its highly unusual properties, this material is called Invincium.

How dangerous would Invincium be if I put it in Gaussian cannons?

Pretty dangerous.  It would be FAR more dangerous if put in a railgun, though.

So, it would be able the split planets in half?

Depends by what means.  If two ships were to drag a cable of it through a planet, then yes.

Also, new discovery:  It is not harmed by Gravitanium or Antimatter.  A piece of it was actually "dropped" and it is found that it doesn't obey gravity.  This is no normal matter.  It can be held in your hands, but with the right distribution of force, it cuts through anything.  It has nearly no mass, though.

A question is raised of whether it is even real matter.

Hypothetically. It's unbreakable so if you had a large enough length fired at a fast enough speed, one would assume it could split very large masses. Of course you would need a really really large amount.