Author Topic: Earth 6.5- The Official "No nukes" version  (Read 137588 times)

>Has no mass
>Cuts through things
If it has no mass, it doesn't exist. Either it has an incredibly low density, or it doesn't exist.
Actually if it has no mass it HAS to travel at light speed.

And since Telur was fired at light speed when the Gravitanium magnets distorted it, it would make sense.

Swat, your logic both makes sense while using it all with a fictional way.

gj.

wingaria develops a tourist resort using materials bought from othe democratic countries. after a few weeks, it recieves good attention and makes quite a lot of money, which is used to develop other resorts across the country.

Telar teleports to a planet in another galaxy suitable for human life along with all of its stuff except for the emergency alien invasion super teleporter inside of Hera.

This is basically me quitting this. We've all gotten noobishly overpowered.

I may return. Eventually.

Scenario:
A Solar Flare knocks out all chips in the planets.

YES VOTE ON IT

No.

Telar teleports to a planet in another galaxy suitable for human life along with all of its stuff except for the emergency alien invasion super teleporter inside of Hera.

This is basically me quitting this. We've all gotten noobishly overpowered.

I may return. Eventually.
Ah, what a shame.  I don't see the future of a united earth, conquering the stars as overpowered, imo, considering that we all work together, which we have been.

swat 3 do you even have a country made? Lol

Yes.

:C

PHMA Member.
Honored to serve the rapetrain.

I ate your country.
Nomnomnomnom.  You now belong to the rape train.

Also Erinaum distributes Olvaia to NM, and Emmeria to Kintharia, since they were previously owned by Telar.

In other news, a mining ERLU is given an Invincium drill.  Tests prove that this is very effective.

Experimentation will begin on making Invincium travel at faster than light.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 12:33:42 PM by SWAT One »

What about me cigarettegit.

With the new portals, the president signs 2 documents at one time, one on the space station and one in the offine.

You can have Warsaw Island and parts of old Syriiak (since a lot of it is nature reserves).

Warsaw Island belongs to me fool.

Including the Syriiakian part?