Earth 6.5- The Official "No nukes" version

Author Topic: Earth 6.5- The Official "No nukes" version  (Read 137518 times)

Weaponry*: None as of yet (we are a peaceful planet)
Wtf.

Were all on the same planet, lol.

NMS Rapetrain
Eh?

Our SpaceStation is done.

COLONY IN SPACE forgetERS. (It has FTL abilities, so people who are wealthy enough can see space.)

NMS Clusterforget
satellites

First to be named is the NMS Invictus.  It is armed with 3 HP GCs, 2 hi-concentration Erinamese/Emmerian cross lasers, 1 orbital strike cannon, and utilizes GnFTL drives (Are they open to HTAU/PHMA members?).  The second is the NMS Gazer, equipped with 3 hangar bays, 2 HP GCs and 2 hi-concentration Erinamese/Emmerian cross lasers, and utilizes GnFTL drives.  The third, the NMS Avia is equipped the same as the Invictus.

Wtf.

Were all on the same planet, lol.
thanks for pointing that out lol

Space station is about 50% complete.

Lol where are you all getting this metal?

I have a whole moon made fully out of metal but where the hell are you guys getting it from?

We are all using the super teleporters to teleport huge ammounts of ores from random planets, then near the sun, quickly, were they melt, and they are teleported into holding tanks were they are quickly molded into parts.

Lol.  As far as I have seen, I was the only one who posted that a metal mining colony was built.

Telar is feeding us resources through its mines far off in some other galaxy or some stuff via super teleporter.

Okay.  Erinaum begins construction of it's premier flagship.

A flagship?  Without a shipyard?

Dayum

A flagship?  Without a shipyard?

Dayum
Remember where I constructed the Dåriñus?  Parts are being assembled there.  And that's all that matters at this point.  A shipyard is being built rotating around Hera.

We already built one, you could have asked to use it. :P

Also space station 77% done.