Author Topic: Earth 6.5- The Official "No nukes" version  (Read 137563 times)

So, you saying:

"I am wire, I hate gravity, so when I fall, I don't cut stuff."

"I am wire, I love to cut stuff when velocity matter, I do stuff."

No.  Invincium just doesn't obey gravity.  There was an error in calculations - it HAS NO MASS, but yet can be grasped with your hands.  It works the same way a knife does.  If force is applied, it will cut.  It is also a perfect conductor of electricity and will heat up when excited.

>Has no mass
>Cuts through things
If it has no mass, it doesn't exist. Either it has an incredibly low density, or it doesn't exist.

Fired pure energy through a vacuum tube and then distorted it with magnets.

What your saying, it is like that Mass Effect 3 knife or something?

Projected, no mass, but it can cut stuff?

Sort of, except it is a string, so it has the properties of a string.  It can also be woven into a cloth.

Plus, it is an energy property of the universe, so its limits cannot be described by what currently know about the physical universe.

Idea:

Wove it into armor, and test stuff like running through stuff, and see what happens.

Well, it wouldn't break, but if a man was shot with a bullet while wearing it, the force would still apply, so there needs to be a few things happening.
1)  It has to be detachable, so you could get it off, unless woven in a link-like manner.  It has to be flexible somehow.
2)  There needs to be multiple layers, else the bullet would be able to pull the material inwards because of the gaps between Invincium threads and just puncture them anyways.

I mean, you can also add it to a vehicle made for ramming stuff.

It would go through everything, right?

Sort of.  If an Invincium wire with the diameter of a paramecium were to be attached to the front of a car, then with a certain amount of force, it will cut through.  However, if a wad of the material the size of a golf ball were to be thrown at someone with the force of a baseball going at 10 mph, it would just hurt.  It all depends on how much "surface area" you have with however much force is applied.

It works like a cheese cutter.

I have an idea.
Small drones, like the size of a box of dominoes
Launched from the KSS Sky Raker
Front and wings are sharp and edged with Invincium
Gravitium power, hovers
Fire them into an enemy ship and they go around stabbing dudes

I have an idea.
Small drones, like the size of a box of dominoes
Launched from the KSS Sky Raker
Front and wings are sharp and edged with Invincium
Gravitium power, hovers
Fire them into an enemy ship and they go around stabbing dudes
omg.

*Gives Award*

That and possible dimensional anchors.  If teleporting one end of string, the other end stays intact and it can be pulled through freely like dental floss.  Once the string leaves the teleporter, then the teleportation closes.  Oddly enough, once a string is in place, no more energy needs to be added to keep it open or close it safely.  However, walking into the teleportation field when the string exists on both sides will scramble your atoms on both sides of the teleportation system.  Trial by error, unfortunately.  More tests are being done to investigate this interesting property.

EDIT:

The properties have been investigated where more than one string is moved within the teleportation field.  When experimenting with three or more strings, it has been found that stretching these strings in a shape with more than 3 sides, it keeps the teleportation field open and safe to travel through within this area.  Fascinating enough, the scientists looking through one side of the teleporter were able to see the scientists on the other side.  When travelling through this field, nothing seems to have changed.  Ladies and Gentlemen.  Portals have been born.

It is planned to cover the inside of the teleporter frames with Invincium fabric to create a portal to walk through as if the doorway was a simple door to another side of the galaxy~  Oh wait...  It is.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 02:20:35 AM by SWAT One »

Anyone listening?  Huge discovery right here^

Also, Erinaum is trying to find a way to mass-produce Invincium.

Yeeeeeeeee

Tactical portals gogogogogo