2012/08/15 - Blockland r1701

Author Topic: 2012/08/15 - Blockland r1701  (Read 33951 times)

I love you, even though I still have an intel chip
forget

there is a problem with the duplicator that when you click it hits you and won't duplicate any bricks. another problem is the JVS doors arent showing up instead they show up as bricks!

there is a problem with the duplicator that when you click it hits you and won't duplicate any bricks. another problem is the JVS doors arent showing up instead they show up as bricks!
Technically Badspot does not have to fix add ons for not being compatible with shadows and shaders.

I also have this problem in addition to that you can not interact with the JVS bricks. This all just happened when r1701 came out.

Badspot

• Administrator

Duplicator works for me, this is most likely some kind of add-on conflict.  

Edit: JVS doors also work for me.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 09:36:38 AM by Badspot »

GuiMouseEventCtrl has completely stopped working. Neither BLG or RTB are attempting auth. Both rely on

Code: [Select]
package auth {
     function MM_AuthBar::blinkSuccess(%this) {
          parent::blinkSuccess(%this);
          // Start Scripts go here
     }
};
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 09:54:45 AM by Scout31 »

• Fixed tutorial poster saying "toom" isntead of "room"
2012/08/15 - Blockland r1702
  • Fixed r1701 post saying "isntead" instead of "instead"

Btw, I thought that the "toom" issue happened a long time ago, as well.

This update fixed the "no lights installed" error, but I still can't see shaders and get this in the console when I joined a server.
Checking for shader shadow support:
   - Enabled via $Shader::Enabled? YES
   - ARB_shader_objects?           YES
   - ARB_shading_language_100?     YES
   - EXT_texture_array?            NO
   - EXT_texture3D?                YES
   - EXT_framebuffer_object?       YES
   - ARB_shadow?                   YES
   - ARB_texture_rg?               NO
   - GLSL Language Version?        1.20
   o Shaders are                   INACTIVE

Skipping shader shadow initialization.

Badspot

• Administrator
GuiMouseEventCtrl has completely stopped working. Neither BLG or RTB are attempting auth. Both rely on

package auth {
     function MM_AuthBar::blinkSuccess(%this) {
          parent::blinkSuccess(%this);
          // Start Scripts go here
     }
};

I am able to package MM_AuthBar::blinkSuccess with no problems.  I installed rtb and it responded as soon as regular auth finished.  I don't know what GuiMouseEventCtrl does since it is not used anywhere in the entire game but I think it's safe to say something else is wrong with your game. 

JVS doors arent showing up instead they show up as bricks!
If you were to start a second gamemode, it wont work. They will only work for the first gamemode you start for your playing session.

Badspot

• Administrator
This update fixed the "no lights installed" error,

Good.

but I still can't see shaders and get this in the console when I joined a server.
Checking for shader shadow support:
   - Enabled via $Shader::Enabled? YES
   - ARB_shader_objects?           YES
   - ARB_shading_language_100?     YES
   - EXT_texture_array?            NO
   - EXT_texture3D?                YES
   - EXT_framebuffer_object?       YES
   - ARB_shadow?                   YES
   - ARB_texture_rg?               NO
   - GLSL Language Version?        1.20
   o Shaders are                   INACTIVE

Skipping shader shadow initialization.

Your video card/driver does not support the extensions required by the current shader implementation.  There is a list of things that you need, you don't have some of them, therefore it doesn't work.  This seems really really self-explanatory to me.  Why are so many people having trouble understanding this? 

Badspot

• Administrator
If you were to start a second gamemode, it wont work. They will only work for the first gamemode you start for your playing session.

I just started up a custom game mode with jvs, build some doors, changed to free build, noted the lack of doors, switched back to custom and doors worked.  Are you talking about the current version or what?

Cool but how about this?When will this be fixed?
Hey Baddy, Very nice work! But the Intel Problem is still up, the shaders and shadows works for other games, why Blockland?