2012/08/15 - Blockland r1701

Author Topic: 2012/08/15 - Blockland r1701  (Read 35629 times)

Solved my package bug.

Because RTB limits passed arguments on GameConnection::setConnectArgs to 6 of the 15 possible, my add-on deactivates RTB_Client, activates BLG_Client, activates RTB_Client. This makes all of my packages stop working.

How come shaders and shadows only work on low or minimun, and why aren't there ghost bricks in single player?

I dint see how any bugs were fixed but just added more bugs:
duplicator only hits you, /duplicator doesn't bring it up and neither does Admin menu,
All bots are plain white
JVS doors have no events, unrendered and no longer work
And did i mention Shaders still dont work?

duplicator only hits you, /duplicator doesn't bring it up and neither does Admin menu,
All bots are plain white
Shaders may not work because of your graphics card.
Everything else works for me.

All bots are plain white
He's not responsible for 3rd party addons.

Bugs are coming and going but V21 just came out, give it some time.

All bots are plain white
Badspot released a fixed version of JVS doors. Your shaders probably don't work because you have a poor quality GPU; however, Badspot it still making optimizations to help those with low-end cards. You need to elaborate more on the issues with the duplicator and the bots.

Badspot it still making optimizations to help those with low-end cards.
He is?

He is?
He said he was still open to them. I suppose that doesn't exactly mean he will make any more.

He said he was still open to them. I suppose that doesn't exactly mean he will make any more.
What do you mean any more?

He hasn't done any yet except for fixing a bug with the minimum setting.

And he plans on making them work for lower end cards, it's just far on his to-do list. He wants to fix all the major problems which affect everyone first.

Right now, I'm desperatly waiting for any update that says 'Fixed major bug about S&S not working on some computers' - hope that is actually the problem omg

Should have asked this on the other S&S topic, but this will do.

Is there a function to call to get the current fraction when the day cycle is enabled? Hell, a list of functions regarding the fractions would be nice.

Right now, I'm desperatly waiting for any update that says 'Fixed major bug about S&S not working on some computers' - hope that is actually the problem omg

It's been stated multiple times, your graphics card not supporting a certain GLSL version is not a bug. That's your problem. Support will be added later when all the real bugs with the system are fixed.

Should have asked this on the other S&S topic, but this will do.

Is there a function to call to get the current fraction when the day cycle is enabled? Hell, a list of functions regarding the fractions would be nice.
Can't you just replicate the settings you want outside of the daycycle and just do saveEnvironment()?

Depends, does saveEnvironment(); export the current settings during a day cycle or no?