Author Topic: 2012/08/15 - Blockland r1701  (Read 35711 times)

My shadows still say inactive! and Yes i have them on but they dont show up :I.

Thank you Badspot!

To show the naysayers that fixes take time, you could show us less than 1% of the code and tell us to take that and multiply it by more than 99 and that's how complicated it is.

Personally, that would have shut me up long ago.

Thank you Badspot!

To show the naysayers that fixes take time, you could show us less than 1% of the code and tell us to take that and multiply it by more than 99 and that's how complicated it is.

Games take millions of lines of code to make.

Thank you Badspot!

I can estimate that Badspot didn't code the majority of the code that's in the game now.

My shadows still say inactive! and Yes i have them on but they dont show up :I.
You're probably using an integrated graphics card, or something really old.
This issue is posted elsewhere a lot...

-----

Thanks for the "No lights installed" fix Badspot. It's nice not to have the console constantly spamming at us.

Games take millions of lines of code to make.
'games' is extremely ambiguous

it's entirely possible to have a game in a single line if you wanted anyway

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=204018.0

That helps, thanks, but I still want it defaulted that the last settings used are saved automatically.

That mod will still be useful, even if that happens.  The mod itself still requires me to hit open and load to get it to go anyway.

when can intel have shaders? D:
question has already been asked a million times. it will get fixed when it gets fixed. people seriously need to learn to read a thread before they post the same thing thats already been asked many times over.

Admins can still be affected by flood protection

• Syntax errors in statments given to "eval" console function will now show a real error rather than just "Syntax error in input."
    I'm glad to see this changed, it will make fixing small mistakes in my typing much easier :)

That helps, thanks, but I still want it defaulted that the last settings used are saved automatically.

That mod will still be useful, even if that happens.  The mod itself still requires me to hit open and load to get it to go anyway.
    I might do this when I get a chance

Thank you Badspot!

1% of 1 million lines is 10,000 lines.

That's a damn lot for him to show us.

Oh I see what you mean now.