Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2431076 times)

im so loving mad, I was voted off for "cheating" HOW? I mean I went engi and placed it in a clever spot and red cant cap it unless they send in a spy or something but some idiot wanted to vote kick me for "cheating" are. you. loving. srs?

You're bound to run into one of those servers eventually, it's best to just move on and think nothing of it

I got kicked because I didn't pocket a screaming soldier

he kept calling me noob medic because I didn't uber him when I had 36%

So i was playing Sniper on Hightower, as i poke out from a doorway for a split second, out of the corner of my eye, i saw a Sniper aiming right for me, i had just ducked back into the corridor when i just suddenly die almost a whole second or two after i got to safety

Latency is fun
In addition to this post, NISLT made a video in which people attempt to destroy buildings as a Sniper, only to somehow end up killing players
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXvVxhrAGYs

Not even from the player's view do those kills make sense

So apparently to be good at Sniper, just always aim for an Engineer's buildings or aim five feet away from your target

and have horrible Ping/opponents with horrible ping so you can headshot them without them being close to your shot

By the way, new TF2 update, Demomen can't detonate their sticky bombs while taunting

Which is the worst and most unnecessary change

So RIP drinking a frying pan and detonating your sticky bombs or shouting "KA-BOOM" while detonating your sticky bombs

By the way, i have enough money for a single crate key, which crate should i unbox?
http://optf2.com/tf2/user/masterlegodude

I can't do the rock paper scissors sticky trap anymore

By the way, new TF2 update, Demomen can't detonate their sticky bombs while taunting
pretty sure that only applies to the new taunts they applied it to all taunts

New updated made the fullscreen option on Macs better by making it a separate mission control section. c:

By the way, i have enough money for a single crate key, which crate should i unbox?
http://optf2.com/tf2/user/masterlegodude
Either 44 or 83, I can't decide

Either 44 or 83, I can't decide
I forgot about the Stockpile crate, which currently contains

I forgot about the Stockpile crate, which currently contains

Well the Bruiser's Bandanna is worth 1.5 keys (last time I checked) and the Fat Engineer set is pretty popular, perhaps take chances. Not sure about the two Soldier items from that set though.

I wonder how long it takes them to revert this change
1 week for the damage ramp-up, right?

Well the Bruiser's Bandanna is worth 1.5 keys (last time I checked) and the Fat Engineer set is pretty popular, perhaps take chances. Not sure about the two Soldier items from that set though.
Welp, i managed to unbox the bandanna, and hated it on all my classes, so anyone here want it?