Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2419782 times)

Welp, i managed to unbox the bandanna, and hated it on all my classes, so anyone here want it?
Are you just giving it away or what...?

Welp, i managed to unbox the bandanna, and hated it on all my classes, so anyone here want it?
Oh come on, you look like a demented maniac with the Pyrovision Goggles included with it
Are you just giving it away or what...?
I'm pretty sure he's gonna search for an offer for it, if not, perhaps we can pick out names for a lucky winner

Oh come on, you look like a demented maniac with the Pyrovision Goggles included with it
Eh, the goggles look best on Sniper when he's wearing The Anger, haven't seen any good combinations for the bandanna, especially not with the items i have, so i don't care for it

I'm pretty sure he's gonna search for an offer for it, if not, perhaps we can pick out names for a lucky winner
I'd prefer to give it away for at least a key so that way i can unbox something i might actually want

Eh, the goggles look best on Sniper when he's wearing The Anger, haven't seen any good combinations for the bandanna, especially not with the items i have, so i don't care for it
I'd prefer to give it away for at least a key so that way i can unbox something i might actually want
Dangeresque, Too? looks good with the bandana

i want that bandana.

look at my backpack.

http://backpack.tf/id/khorde

pages 1-7 are for sale

getting rid of the the ability to blow up mines while taunting isnt that bad. I dont even remember ever using it to my advantage. besides, why should he get to keep that advantage?

New updated made the fullscreen option on Macs better by making it a separate mission control section. c:
thank loving god
now when my tf2 crashes i dont have to wait 10 hours for it to finally close while i mash on the esc shift cmd alt whatever keys.

I'm gonna miss being able to grenade launcher taunt in front of my sticky bombs so I can just hear my demo yell "ka-BOOOM" and then explode.

Now they have to remake meet the demo

In the part where he taunts them his stickies don't explode, so they walk over to him and beat the loving stuff out of him.

Now they have to remake meet the demo

In the part where he taunts them his stickies don't explode, so they walk over to him and beat the loving stuff out of him.
Jairo do this now

Speaking of Meet the Demoman, i'm still curious as to why they removed "LET'S DO IT!" from his list of battle cries

The TF2 Wiki shows it as still being one of the battle cries, but i've never heard it

a   f u n n y   v i d e o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2kovI6tpRE
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 06:37:51 PM by Masterlegodude »

I can only do still pictures :(
Speaking of pictures, I still have the 2 ref for you.
Did you make my solider sitting on a box, with the hamshank on the floor next to him?

Mini Poll: Ham or Pan?

I can't help but cry every time I read workshop comments

Speaking of pictures, I still have the 2 ref for you.
Did you make my solider sitting on a box, with the hamshank on the floor next to him?

Mini Poll: Ham or Pan?
Pan