Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2477135 times)

What? What's all this about a 15 min movie and a trailer?

Is there something important going on that I don't know about?

What? What's all this about a 15 min movie and a trailer?

Is there something important going on that I don't know about?

There's going to be a TF2 commercial coming on during the premier of The Venture Brothers, people are thinking that this 15 second commercial may be a trailer for the 15 minute movie that has been confirmed is being made by Valve.

They need to make a boomerang for the sniper, or at least some other weapons that come from a land down under.Where women glow and men plunder

They need to make a boomerang for the sniper, or at least some other weapons that come from a land down under.Where women glow and men plunder
Used tampon

Idle gods were very nice to me, giving me two things worth more than a single hat
:)

Idle gods were very nice to me, giving me two things worth more than a single hat
holy stuff

Instead of idling you should play the game

Ain't nobody got time for that

apparently it's possible to airblast+critflare pyros, I can't figure out how to do it consistently though

apparently it's possible to airblast+critflare pyros, I can't figure out how to do it consistently though
you have to be lighting them on fire with your degreaser and then instantly switch to your flare, holding the button down

you have to be lighting them on fire with your degreaser and then instantly switch to your flare, holding the button down
I know how to do that
airblast+critflare pyros