Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2431065 times)

they should do a salesman style advert with scout selling hats like vince

they should do a salesman style advert with scout selling hats like vince

Valve should hire snot for marketing ideas.

the chances are, we'll be getting the new adult swim hats tonight because that's basically what the ad was for (or if not today, probably sometime this week)

on that note; every time we've gotten adult swim stuff there's been a large tf2 update with it - robot chicken hat during pyromania and when we got the first venture bros miscs that was actually revealed on the same day as the mecha update was

speculation at its highest :D

AW POOPrichard I MISSED IT

AW POOPrichard I MISSED IT
it's been posted multiple times on youtube

it's been posted multiple times on youtube
i know but you dont get the excitement if you watch it on youtube

i know but you dont get the excitement if you watch it on youtube
fair enough i guess

Looks like the scout and pyro are getting the intern suits

How did I do this time?

your k/d is still 3:1 so

your k/d is still 3:1 so
i cant detect sarcasm in that post

i cant detect sarcasm in that post

i dont know man, i just think a 3:1 k/d ratio is not worth posting a picture of it.. His previous 6:1 k/d ratio was worth mentioning, though.

Thats just me though, idk, I'm not trying to impose my opinion of what k/d ratio or score is worth mentioning.

>More than 5 deaths

You suck go die in a pit made by an exploded payload cart

i dont know man, i just think a 3:1 k/d ratio is not worth posting a picture of it.. His previous 6:1 k/d ratio was worth mentioning, though.

Thats just me though, idk, I'm not trying to impose my opinion of what k/d ratio or score is worth mentioning.
it's the four dominations, but you're right about 3:1 not being incredibly impressive