Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!

Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2428055 times)

Is this a joke or something

I don't know, but I think the family business is an ok weapon

I don't know, but I think the family business is an ok weapon
I think its the snipers that are a problem

Isn't that just the best thing to see as Spy? :D

But they were on my team :-(

kinda hard to see but those snipers are blu

You'd be surprised at how effective 3 or 4 extremely good snipers are, they can literally change the game's direction. Backstabbing them doesn't work when they have a razorback (which this is the only time I've ever seen a razorback useful), which wouldn't be a problem if they didn't actually move with their team, you essentially get rid of one and the whole team turns around and wipes you out.

The razorback is never useful. All you have to do is learn to hear the hissing noise of a spy uncloaking and they can't sneak up on you anymore.

The razorback is never useful. All you have to do is learn to hear the hissing noise of a spy uncloaking and they can't sneak up on you anymore.

Um...that's assuming they uncloak next to you.

My team did won the match, not because of the snipers but of a spy de cloacking on B while RED was on A

If you're not trying to be aware of your surroundings anything can kill you, not just spies. Your eyes aren't glued to the sniper scope.

If you're not trying to be aware of your surroundings anything can kill you, not just spies. Your eyes aren't glued to the sniper scope.

How does that change what I'm saying? Just because you're aware means you're never going to be backstabbed or killed by a good spy. Unless you can somehow be out of scope while in scope to kill something else.

I'm not saying the Razorback's a good weapon, but there are times where it does come in handy. (I don't even think I own a razorback so this has nothing to do with me using it and defending it)

the razorback is a good weapon

until the tauntkill you or ambassador you

A friend and I played on a turbine server as snipers. We both wore party hats, pyrovision and used the sydney sleeper and the razorback.
We did pretty well, we got a few people to quit from rage because we taunted after every kill.
The other team got pushed way back and we won it.

the razorback is a good weapon

until the tauntkill you or ambassador you

If you stay still long enough to be taunt killed you have some other problems to deal with lol.

If you're standing still you're going to die regardless.