Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2433106 times)

+15% damage vulnerability when deployed
+user cannot take minicrits while deployed
-60% down force on player when deployed
-player must be airborne to deploy

+15% damage vulnerability when deployed
+user cannot take minicrits while deployed
-60% down force on player when deployed
-player must be airborne to deploy

That part should be in grey/white test to show it as a neutral-buff, because it can go either way.

I'm not going to lie, I enjoy using the Backburner at times, the reason I love Pyro is for the ambush mechanics he exceeds well at, and the Backburner encourages you to do so.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet http://etf2l.org/2014/04/29/the-highlander-open-sponsored-by-etf2l-simrai-com/ Highlander....just sayin.

Anyone want to be team leader? I want to actually get a team together!

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet http://etf2l.org/2014/04/29/the-highlander-open-sponsored-by-etf2l-simrai-com/ Highlander....just sayin.

Anyone want to be team leader? I want to actually get a team together!
ohohohohoho i'll be a player
not a leader though

ohohohohoho i'll be a player
not a leader though

No one wants to be the leader lol, that's why it never gets made. I might end up being one but I don't know what the hell I'm doing as team leader as I've never done this, as well as not liking to voice chat which is pretty important as a team leader.

No one wants to be the leader lol, that's why it never gets made. I might end up being one but I don't know what the hell I'm doing as team leader as I've never done this, as well as not liking to voice chat which is pretty important as a team leader.
would join a team if my computer wasn't a toaster that crashes every 10 minutes.

loving hell eotl get your ass over here asap

End of the line episode 3

End of the line episode 3
NO

DON'T SPEAK SUCH HERESY

HE MIGHT HEAR YOU

welp i've optimized my laptop so i can actually enjoy tf2 without a ton of skins.

does anyone have a Texas slim's dome shine for trade? offering 2 ref. also if you have a strange southern hospitality feel free to trade.

time to play another round of name that item! (also desc)

- solemn vow
- overdose
- blutsauger
- minigun
- phlogistinator